The Infamous: "What did you do this weekend...?" -_-

Nothing. 
Now go ahead and tell your magnificent story because of the only reason you asked me so I could return the favor by acting like I care.

Same here. Work, and nothing besides kicking it at home.

I do hate it at times, so I end up just saying some other stuff.

Friday:

One of my funnest house parties to date. Danced with girls, made some new friends at a house, and pulled a couple numbers.

Saturday:

Bust from the beginning. Two girls I met the previous (friday) night told me to hit them up because they were going to a party. Little did I know that two of them meant them, two other girls, and FIVE other dudes. But I sold them like a 1/3 of a handle for profit, so it was all good anyways. I finished half a .75 of jack, talked to some womens (didn't dance though, there was easily a 4 to 1 guy-girl thing going on) took a body shot off some chick (I think, i remember them telling me to get on the bar and I was like nooooo) got a few numbers, but I don't plan on ever hitting them up.

Sunday:

6-month anniversary AND valentine's day. me and my girl had reservations, but she wanted me to cancel them because she felt it was too expensive (down to earth chick,) so we just went to a davannis and ate for dinner. i got her a dozen roses, a bear, and some chocolate.

right when we're about to start somethin', her COCKBLOCKING friend/next door neighbor comes knocking on the door like "ALLIE! COME OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!" talkin' bout "you too loud, what yall doin', oooooh girl, im disappointed." +#%#@ ITS VALENTINES DAY, I'M TRYNA GET MY @%*+ WET.

The girl invites my girl over for pie (not really an invite, it was more like "we have pie, come over now or i'll keep banging on the door") so we went over there, and by the time we got done with that my girl's roommate showed up.

UGH I HATE GIRLS WHO FEEL THE NEED TO COCKBLOCK.

Did you guys read the rest of his post?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Nothing. 
Now go ahead and tell your magnificent story because of the only reason you asked me so I could return the favor by acting like I care.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn fam your saltiness factor is a ten right now.  Probably have this face on when listening to your co-workers magnificent story huh
2058rrt.gif

indoor rock climbing with my girl, fun experience.  we're doing it again for spring break
went to berkeley to eat at cheeseboard pizza
pimp.gif

chilled at san francisco, alamo park and golden gate bridge.  my first time there
dinner at morton's, the service was
eek.gif
so was the food.  the price
eyes.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

me and my girl's 7 year anniversary btw.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

DAllas Allstar weekend!!
Yeaaa Buddy... It went down. The hometown hosted, so it was a good weekend for me.

Thursday we got 6+ inches of snow... Straight chill time.

31696485261300.jpg

31696646195700.jpg

31696655283700.jpg

Friday - Hit a nice spot for a party hosted by CJ Miles and Chris Houston

Saturday it went down... Hit the galleria. The mall was crazy..Mayweather shut the whole floor of the mall DOWN! Handed out plenty 100's... Later headed out to Bacy's for a after party.. Kobe, DJ Drama, Vince Young, Chris Johnson, several others were in the building.

31760481664500.jpg

31760484467700.jpg

31760489370100.jpg

Crazy Crowd!!!

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Nothing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn fam your saltiness factor is a ten right now.  Probably have this face on when listening to your co-workers magnificent story huh
2058rrt.gif
mad.gif
 How no one read my post.
And no, she did this on purpose... she has on Mardi gras beads, a new orlean saints beanie on and she asking me what I did this weekend because she want me to ask her... so.... this is how our convo went.

Her: What did you do this weekend?

Me: nothing.

Me: I bet you went to Mardi gras.

Her:
eek.gif
 How did you know!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Me:
indifferent.gif

I had a five day weekend(this is last day
frown.gif
)
anyways.
Thursday - worked
Friday - worked
Saturday - worked and stayed in
Sunday - watched movies . No valentines. Took my mom out to eat. Went to the library. Chilled at the house for a while. Homie hit me sayin we need to hang out. Cruised. Went to the movies to meet some girls. One of them was my boyz x and she was all over him. Started cruisin again went to a friends house got blazed. Later that night his x called him saying she NEEDED IT but he was already smashing my friends sister( btw he had gotten dome in wal mart parking lot earlier that day) after he was done took him back and called it a night.
Today - lookin for someone to smash lol

Hate this question....

even if I had a threesome with some models... Im not telling YOU, so I just answer with a "not much"

Hate when I get this question at work. I wanna say "None of your got damn business!" but I usually say I just chilled and watched tv. There's a girl that sits behind me that asks the question without fail every Monday. Shorty is trying to get piped but she's about 3/10 so I'm cool on it. Problem is I don't feel like putting my business out like that, but I usually tell her when I smash something so she can get the hint that I'm not interested.

But yeah what are you supposed to say, "Went to the strip clubs, got blunted, hollered at a few hoodrats, ended up boinking a buttaface."

Originally Posted by soltheman

Friday:

One of my funnest house parties to date. Danced with girls, made some new friends at a house, and pulled a couple numbers.

Saturday:

Bust from the beginning. Two girls I met the previous (friday) night told me to hit them up because they were going to a party. Little did I know that two of them meant them, two other girls, and FIVE other dudes. But I sold them like a 1/3 of a handle for profit, so it was all good anyways. I finished half a .75 of jack, talked to some womens (didn't dance though, there was easily a 4 to 1 guy-girl thing going on) took a body shot off some chick (I think, i remember them telling me to get on the bar and I was like nooooo) got a few numbers, but I don't plan on ever hitting them up.

Sunday:

6-month anniversary AND valentine's day. me and my girl had reservations, but she wanted me to cancel them because she felt it was too expensive (down to earth chick,) so we just went to a davannis and ate for dinner. i got her a dozen roses, a bear, and some chocolate.

right when we're about to start somethin', her COCKBLOCKING friend/next door neighbor comes knocking on the door like "ALLIE! COME OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!" talkin' bout "you too loud, what yall doin', oooooh girl, im disappointed." +#%#@ ITS VALENTINES DAY, I'M TRYNA GET MY @%*+ WET.

The girl invites my girl over for pie (not really an invite, it was more like "we have pie, come over now or i'll keep banging on the door") so we went over there, and by the time we got done with that my girl's roommate showed up.

UGH I HATE GIRLS WHO FEEL THE NEED TO COCKBLOCK.
So your Friday and Saturday nights consisted of dancing and talking to girls, getting their numbers. Your Sunday consisted of your 6 month anniversary/V-Day with your GIRLFRIEND.

Am I the only one to see the wrong here, or because it's NT, it's "boss".?

Back
Top Bottom