The IMAX Scam

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

300 is racist ,ignorant and blatantly lies.Also Frank Miller is racist as well.
Please expound upon the premise of it being racist/ignorant.
this. i went to see it with my Military History teacher/class and it was pretty accurate for the most part. some things stretched for the movies sake. but when put against the actual battle of thermopyale, it was pretty good

This is really really old news though.

There are only two true IMAX screens in New York City, one by Lincoln Center (which I only go to), and the other in New Rochelle.

Everything else is a joke.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

There are only two true IMAX screens in New York City, one by Lincoln Center (which I only go to), and the other in New Rochelle.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]how so?[/color]

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

because those are the truly gigantic screens. all the other "IMAX" screens aren't giagantic, there regular if anything.

and get lost with that old news comment, this isn't common knowledge
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Idk about y'all bt my theater (Providence) has the same specs as those named.....they must be luxe IMAX theaters[/color]

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

because those are the truly gigantic screens. all the other "IMAX" screens aren't giagantic, there regular if anything.

and get lost with that old news comment, this isn't common knowledge
laugh.gif
I thought this was pretty well known, you can check for a lot of articles on it.
Those are the only two in the NY area.

RETURN, where is that imax located specifically? Let me check on it.

well damn. the only imax thats real in the los angeles area is like 45 minutes from me. smh.

Only one real IMAX theater by me and they rarely have the big name movies but when they do, I'm always there. The Dark Night, Inception, Night at the Museum, Spider Man 3 (TRASH, fell asleep in it quick) and Mission Impossible 4. I refuse to go to the "IMAX" theaters at all the regular theaters. It's crazy that they think people can't tell the difference and it's even crazier that some people can't tell.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

ah man, I was hoping this was a scam to take a couple dollars from IMAX

this.

i wish...movie prices are getting outta hand. you don't even wanna kno what i paid for to see immortals in 3D
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom