[[ The Hundreds Magazine Coming Soon ]]

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's in this?

Just Hundreds gear? Pretty much just a catalog?

Nope. Lots of editorial on personalities like artists, an advice column, cartoons, music reviews, food reviews, etc.

I picked it up its a good start . Good luck to them. Print isnt dead just has to reinvent itself. Looking forward to more issues.

Bobby flow me some new eras. All my post and rswd new eras got jacked awhile ago. I'm talking the og colorways too I wear a 7 5/8. And let me get yr samplenikes or jordans too. Pm me!

Props on the mag too. Def gives me nostalgia of that diy mentality. I def look forward to the music reviews.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

meh.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

Not doing this for the money. We'll probably lose some on this gig. It's a passion project though. For those of you who've picked one up, hope you enjoy!

Copped.

With magazines dying out at a rapid pace, theres actually a small niche developing for specialized, limited, high quality print material

There nothing like having a tangible item in your hand to touch, collect, use as a reference and really feast your eyes on.

I got the last "The New Order" and i'm loving it. I grew up on the EGMs, Disney Adventures, Gamepros, Blazes and Sources...they will always havea place in my heart.

The only reason I stopped buying magazines, is because companies stopped making them (quality ones). Complex was the perfect publication but it looks like theyhave conceded defeat to the net with the last couple of issues.

If TH can replicate what they do with the blog to the print world...this will be a cult hit.

Much respect Bobby. Good luck.

Nope. Lots of editorial on personalities like artists, an advice column, cartoons, music reviews, food reviews, etc.

alien.gif
Pshhhhh who is this guy, how does he know whats going to be in it andwhat does he know!?!?

jk, i think its awesome you have the chance to do this and go back to something you did before. props for going back to your roots and continuing to grind. igotta remind myself on tuesday to grab it online.
smokin.gif

like all my other orders from the hundreds will the magazine come with stickers?
grin.gif

gonna pick it up either way.. just curious..

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's in this?

Just Hundreds gear? Pretty much just a catalog?

sweet

I'll drop by the hundreds and get a mag

keep up the great blog stuff too

Back
Top Bottom