The headphone jack on my laptop broke...#feelsbadman

Didn't know about USB headphones either.  Was going to say bluetooth headphones.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

No lowkey pron for you.

its no jerk July anyway
alien.gif

same thing happened to me.... i took it back & got a brand new new one(laptop) no charge
pimp.gif

same thing happened to me.... i took it back & got a brand new new one(laptop) no charge
pimp.gif

I might be a little late, but I meant to post this a few days ago:

You don't need a USB DAC like youngchris posted. It's a little overkill if all you need is a headphone port (unless you really want a headphone amp/DAC combo; you'd get better sound quality, but it's not the cheapest route).

Creative made an Expresscard headphone jack (called the X-fi Soundblaster Notebook), but that would only work if your computer has an Expresscard slot. I got mine on ebay for about $30 about a year ago. It works pretty well; If your computer doesn't have an Expresscard slot, then the following should work:

http://www.amazon.com/Syb...id=1310701554&sr=1-1

The Creative expresscard is more convenient, since it doesn't take the place of a USB port, and it would be more streamlined, but the USB adapter would work just as well. Hope this helps.

I might be a little late, but I meant to post this a few days ago:

You don't need a USB DAC like youngchris posted. It's a little overkill if all you need is a headphone port (unless you really want a headphone amp/DAC combo; you'd get better sound quality, but it's not the cheapest route).

Creative made an Expresscard headphone jack (called the X-fi Soundblaster Notebook), but that would only work if your computer has an Expresscard slot. I got mine on ebay for about $30 about a year ago. It works pretty well; If your computer doesn't have an Expresscard slot, then the following should work:

http://www.amazon.com/Syb...id=1310701554&sr=1-1

The Creative expresscard is more convenient, since it doesn't take the place of a USB port, and it would be more streamlined, but the USB adapter would work just as well. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom