The hardest job in America. vol. I'm a black man in America

It is hard, try being the ONLY Black Man at your job its even worse when some ignant **%* happens in the world involving a black man and everyone looks at you for insight.

I just hate when we are all grouped together, when one person does something dumb, white men have down just as many crimes as the black man, but I dont see anyone clutching their purses when a white person walks by them or riding in your neighborhood

But im not european....and I only speak english and I like tropical places, so Great Britain and Canada are out...anyone else?

But im not european....and I only speak english and I like tropical places, so Great Britain and Canada are out...anyone else?

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

At least you can go back to your country/continent....point me in the direction of Caucasia. Therefore white people have it the worst /thread

you're not doin us white folks any favors there

Originally Posted by solefood229

It is hard, try being the ONLY Black Man at your job its even worse when some ignant **%* happens in the world involving a black man and everyone looks at you for insight.

I just hate when we are all grouped together, when one person does something dumb, white men have down just as many crimes as the black man, but I dont see anyone clutching their purses when a white person walks by them or riding in your neighborhood

truth.

Originally Posted by solefood229

truth.

At least you can go back to your country/continent....point me in the direction of Caucasia. Therefore white people have it the worst /thread

you're not doin us white folks any favors there

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

And let me get all the basic, simple minded responses out the way.

Great you "didn't read"
you are very right but here is my counter arguement

And let me get all the basic, simple minded responses out the way.

Great you "didn't read"
you are very right but here is my counter arguement

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Most scrutinized, even black men hate black men.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Truth. The deep truth.
word, i hate us. i'll pull you down to get to the top, i hate to see my bros succeed. feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

Hm. well unpopular opinion coming up.
The black church isn't a problem.
Parenting is the problem.
You don't really need black "role models" the model should be in your home.
AA Parents should be more involved in their children's education and school system.
Notice how I said parents, single parent households can't raise children like 2 parents can.
A strong family and a strong work ethic would definitely start the reform in the AA community.

The thing is who can you except people who don't know any better to know better. 

You got 40 year old grandmothers raising kids. You got 3-4 generations that never left the same block.  Then what about the 2 parent home that really does the right things but they live in an area where the kids are exposed to the crime, drugs, and ignorance anyways.  Of course the parents are responsible but its more than that.  Alot of good parents can't be as involved as they would like to be.  Remember time is a luxury. 

No one in this society where there is even WORLDwide empathy does someone know no better. They know exactly what they are doing wrong, and how they are doing it. Just because someone lives in an area where drugs and crime are prevalent doesn't mean that they will have the effect that you expect it to have. Many may grow up with the impression that this cycle is never-ending until they break it. Thats why they need parents that constantly reinforce in the home. If you don't have time to spend with your children, I don't think you should have children, but thats another subject. If a parent isn't able to constantly remind the child with positive reinforcement of the child's own responsibility to themselves... then there will always be issues. There has to be individual changes in a lot of AAs in order for the community to progress as a whole. The whole community plays a role in socializing a child, but the parents have the biggest responsibility. 

AA Parents should be more involved in their children's education and school system.
Notice how I said parents, single parent households can't raise children like 2 parents can.
A strong family and a strong work ethic would definitely start the reform in the AA community.

The thing is who can you except people who don't know any better to know better. 

You got 40 year old grandmothers raising kids. You got 3-4 generations that never left the same block.  Then what about the 2 parent home that really does the right things but they live in an area where the kids are exposed to the crime, drugs, and ignorance anyways.  Of course the parents are responsible but its more than that.  Alot of good parents can't be as involved as they would like to be.  Remember time is a luxury. 

No one in this society where there is even WORLDwide empathy does someone know no better. They know exactly what they are doing wrong, and how they are doing it. Just because someone lives in an area where drugs and crime are prevalent doesn't mean that they will have the effect that you expect it to have. Many may grow up with the impression that this cycle is never-ending until they break it. Thats why they need parents that constantly reinforce in the home. If you don't have time to spend with your children, I don't think you should have children, but thats another subject. If a parent isn't able to constantly remind the child with positive reinforcement of the child's own responsibility to themselves... then there will always be issues. There has to be individual changes in a lot of AAs in order for the community to progress as a whole. The whole community plays a role in socializing a child, but the parents have the biggest responsibility. 

The language you speak and your weather preference have nothing to do with your roots.

Go get a DNA test.

The language you speak and your weather preference have nothing to do with your roots.

Go get a DNA test.

Thought this was gonna be about a real hard job. Then I read the first sentence.

I don't ever remember applying to be black. I'd prefer being the first blue n_

Thought this was gonna be about a real hard job. Then I read the first sentence.

I don't ever remember applying to be black. I'd prefer being the first blue n_

Sometimes kids grow up and realize their parents are dumb and ignorant as hell.  Face it dumb people exist and have babies, but the children can be saved by different outlets. 

Sometimes kids grow up and realize their parents are dumb and ignorant as hell.  Face it dumb people exist and have babies, but the children can be saved by different outlets. 

so dumb people can't tell their children to not be gangsters and to succeed? k.
usually parents want whats best for their children.
eyes.gif

so dumb people can't tell their children to not be gangsters and to succeed? k.
usually parents want whats best for their children.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom