The Habit > In N Out

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Damn I finding out about all types of burger joints in this Topic, places to note:
The Habit
Smoke House
and now Barney's.

I'll relay ya'll the results by next week if I don't forget.
laugh.gif
Be warned that Barney's is a little bit on the expensive side. Burgers run about $10, but they're quite large and have great and freshtoppings on them in plentiful amounts (you can can check the menu online). They have a lot of locations, but I think my favorite one is the one on PiedmontAve. in Oakland. I suggest the Hickory Burger and the French Burger (blue cheese ftw). Make sure you get a milkshake too.
pimp.gif
Man, I'm so sick thatI'm in Socal for school right now, or I'd head over today.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Damn I finding out about all types of burger joints in this Topic, places to note:
The Habit
Smoke House
and now Barney's.

I'll relay ya'll the results by next week if I don't forget.
laugh.gif
Be warned that Barney's is a little bit on the expensive side. Burgers run about $10, but they're quite large and have great and fresh toppings on them in plentiful amounts (you can can check the menu online). They have a lot of locations, but I think my favorite one is the one on Piedmont Ave. in Oakland. I suggest the Hickory Burger and the French Burger (blue cheese ftw). Make sure you get a milkshake too.
pimp.gif
Man, I'm so sick that I'm in Socal for school right now, or I'd head over today.
frown.gif
If it's good than the price is worth it. But if it's like Johnny Rockets than I will shun you on NT.
laugh.gif

NT dont know nothing bout burgers. Everyone from Seattle know where im comin from

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Its a Socal thing.

In N' Out is bomb.

The Habit is good too.

Valenica, CA BTW.
Eh theres like 3 in the Roseville are within like a 5 mile radius
laugh.gif

I will say that In-n-out Burgers> Habit
but Habit fries > In-n-Out Fries (sans spread or animal style)

Where in Roseville?

What do you know about Jacks Urban Fries?
There is one on Pleasant Grove (by the Sonic), one on Douglas and Sierra, and an other one i can't quite think of right now

Originally Posted by sevit86

NT dont know nothing bout burgers. Everyone from Seattle know where im comin from

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how can you not know about this place?

%#@*! is the place where the crew hang out and the rich rich flaunt clout
smh.gif

I can't embed this picture because it's from somebodies flickr, but these are urban fries from Jack's Urban Eats in Sacramento

Fries with blue cheese dressing and chili oil on top
pimp.gif
, they are opening one of these spots by my parents house

Y'all really do hype up IN N OUT WAY TOO MUCH. Ive been out to LA twice now and had to try it per the recommendations on this board. First of all theburger was just average and the fries were absolutely horrible one time.

Fat Mo's out here in TENN is quite good.

-in-n-out
double double combo with grilled onions and animal fries

-habits
double charburger combo with everything

OP speaks the truth...

...and must clearly be a fellow UCD student.

That said I think Habit>Burgers N Brew especially when price is factored in.

And oh yeah, Aggie Pride!

Back
Top Bottom