The Green Burrito = No No

So I was at Carls Jr's today because the line at In & Out was way to long. I pull up and look at the Menu, and they had Carls Jrs slash Green Burrito,I think to myself "I've never ordered anything off the green burrito menu" so what the hell I order a taco salad. I eat it, and it's not toobad, not too great either, I wash it down with a Strawberry and Banana Carls Jr smoothie.

Now not more then 5 minutes go by after I finish all that food, and I instantly have to go number 2 in the worst possible way imaginable, I hit the toilet andhad a colon cleansing. Everything I had inside me from left over turkey from thanksgiving, to corn I ate yesterday was flushed out.

Eating Green Burrito is equal to drinking an entire bottle of ex lax

Here is an educational video on colon cleansing.

So you can do that, or you can eat this.

ewwwww.jpg

-Jacob

theres a carls jr down the road, we dont have those back home. i saw the comercial about the taco salad first thing i thought of was "why would someoneget a taco salad from there, bet it makes you sick." my thoughts were proven correct lol.

Originally Posted by saint lt

theres a carls jr down the road, we dont have those back home. i saw the comercial about the taco salad first thing i thought of was "why would someone get a taco salad from there, bet it makes you sick." my thoughts were proven correct lol.

You were so right man, my stomach is jacked up.

Green Burrito is indeed, very disgusting. I had their chicken asada burrito (it looked really good on the picture... yes whammy burger) and the chicken tastedas if it had been sitting there for days, the tortilla tasted stale, and I blew mud shortly after eating it.
frown.gif
I definitely don't recommend it!

i didn't know they served smoothies....was it any good? ive been craving one for a while..

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i didn't know they served smoothies....was it any good? ive been craving one for a while..

It was horrible to be honest, just go to Jamba juice, or baskin robins.

You got this becuse you ate your food in 5 MIN. Thats wrong. THats asking for trouble. I hope your all good.

just eat the burgers. Guac, bacon six dollar burger is good. jalapeno burger is good. milkshakes too

are you from san jose because thats the only place i seen carlsjr/green burritos at. im here in az right now and i havent seen any yet

Originally Posted by Liban906

are you from san jose because thats the only place i seen carlsjr/green burritos at. im here in az right now and i havent seen any yet

They're in socal too...

Originally Posted by djaward

You got this becuse you ate your food in 5 MIN. Thats wrong. THats asking for trouble. I hope your all good.

I didn't eat it in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by Braxton Hartnabrig

i used to work at taco bell..so my stomach became immune to the food..i think i could handle the green burrito with no problem

It's just made me appreciate home cooked food a lot more.

Maybe its just in your area, the green burritos around here are not bad. I wouldnt go there instead of a better restaurant but when I find myself there its nottoo bad.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

theres a carls jr down the road, we dont have those back home. i saw the comercial about the taco salad first thing i thought of was "why would someone get a taco salad from there, bet it makes you sick." my thoughts were proven correct lol.

im not a guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

im not a guy
laugh.gif

My bad.

Back
Top Bottom