The greediest McNastiest @!!+ you ever did hunger wise Vol. Flashback humor...

xkqc81.gif

try a bowl of cheerios (whatever cereal you prefer) + milk + chocolate peanutbutter haggen daz on top + whipcream + chocolatet syrup= BEST MUNCHIE EVER!

thank me later

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

try a bowl of cheerios (whatever cereal you prefer) + milk + chocolate peanutbutter haggen daz on top + whipcream + chocolatet syrup= BEST MUNCHIE EVER!

thank me later
from a diabetic coma!? HOW?

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Dudes is exaggerating in here. Even I understood the OP.
I know man... It was the herb shift, that's all. Regular NTers are back online now. Thanks for noticing
laugh.gif

Ive "accidentally" eaten whole cereal boxes before...

or a box of Cheezeits... the hunger is pretty endless while on that cali kush.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Ive "accidentally" eaten whole cereal boxes before...
laugh.gif
My dude %+#%!* around and brought a box of crunch berries to a car fulla weed heads last week... it never made it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

eyes.gif
Oh, ok... since ya'll wanna ACT stupid for lulz...

I'm hungry and/or parched righr now. In view is a can of cake icing from a pastry that someone made, unbeknownst to me.  There's even a butter knife still in the can that I can use to my benefit. I pick up the can and notice that it wasn't emptied completely, which I also find beneficial. Satisfaction is eminent, right?

Wrong.

I had a flashback of an incident in middle school whereby one gram of well timed cannibis led me to dismantling a full can of cake icing by myself. This completely ruined my apetite for sweets and I settle for a more hearty, healthy meal instead... smart #%%..
Should of posted this in the first place. I had the first part down in the main post, but the second part had me lost. 

been there TOO many times my dude.

im talking smoking a blunt and going to Wendys and ordering 4 cheeseburgers and 2 milkshakes and still being hungry

so i would make this peanutbutter on toast with honey and chocolate syrup concoction.

wash it down with 2 glasses of milk

and i still wouldnt be satisfied.

which is why i gave up smoking
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom