The Greatness that is Jim Carrey Appreciation

Jim Carrey in In Living Color=Comedic genius

DEAD literally
laugh.gif

how weird is this, i just finished watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective and i see this thread 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

how weird is this, i just finished watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective and i see this thread 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I just finished watching Yes Man
laugh.gif

He has so many slick player lines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" Yes I'll go out with you, .......stop smothering me already..."

--Jim Carrey...appreciated.
--Always forget about him. Dude has mad consistency film-wise like Denzel and Leo.

I wish he would make another Ace Ventura or another Cable Guy.

I love him but his new stuff isnt appreciated.

Bruce Almighty is trash along with Yes Man.

Jim Carrey is hilarious AND a great actor.  Dumb and Dumber is my favorite comedy of all time. 

He's a genius. Just the way he plays roles and actually gets into character just leaves me
eek.gif
at times.

Never liked him until I recently saw eternal sunshine on a spotless mind, great job there.appreciated.

Appreciated
pimp.gif

my favorite Carrey movies are definitely Eternal sunshine of the Spotless mind & The Truman Show. I do like his comedies though obviously, but these 2 are his greatest films

I can't join in this lovefest.

Dumb And Dumber has some great quotes.
Truman Show might be a top 20 film for me.
But he consistently pulls 2nd rate women (Electra > McCarthy and every female from Any Given Sunday > the chick from Any Given Sunday that he married).
And his humor has worn me out.

7/10. Appreciated, but in the same way I appreciate Pepto Bismol after a trip to Home Town Country Buffet. I would rather have just gone to Morton's (Walter Matthau, Woody Allen or Will Farrell).

I love you phillip morris was hilarious even though it had parts where I had to look away. People check it out if you aint homophobic.

Cable Guy gets a lot of hate. One of the movies that got bad ratings but i still watch through whenever it is on.

"hey.... wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world??? eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Back
Top Bottom