The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Make the zipper white and the front of the sole black I would've considered even with the fuzzy interior, recycled material I assume.

white gloves didn't quite make the splash like the black ones did, maybe because alot of people is not really feeling the materials they used on this
grin.gif
 nice shoe but i wouldn't pay full retail on these though
tired.gif

Last edited:
white gloves didn't quite make the splash like the black ones did, maybe because alot of people is not really feeling the materials they used on this>D  nice shoe but i wouldn't pay full retail on these though|I

Im a little surprised they sold so slow, but think it probably has to do with all the other shoes coming out.

Does anyone have production numbers ? These white/black/greens seem to be alot more limited than the black/white/reds. The black/white/reds were available in multiple FSRs at almost every local store, I was surprised to find out these white/black/greens were not available at alot of the stores that carried the black/white/red and the stores that did get them got a much more limited size run.

I guess it makes sense though..... the black/white/red are no doubt the fan favorite, so producing more pairs and making them more available is a good idea.

December 20th for the Seattle colorway. Alright got it.

Has this been officially confirmed ?

I know Gary mentioned it..... and dont get me wrong, I love the guy...... but judging from statements hes made in the past, I think Nike makes all the decisions and he never really ever knows whats going on with his own shoes. :lol:

u know what i personally think the retros look better than the OGs (not quality but looks wise). i like the fact that the black isnt on the toe cap and the bottom pods are white and i think they overall look better minus the inside of the shroud, might just be me but these are sweet and so are the blacks. all others i wouldnt consider

Absolutely love rocking my all black. no one has them and it's a cool feeling when u see people do a double take.

I'm literally wearing my first pair everywhere. 2 pair, I'll be a little more cautious. Lol!!

u know what i personally think the retros look better than the OGs (not quality but looks wise). i like the fact that the black isnt on the toe cap and the bottom pods are white and i think they overall look better minus the inside of the shroud, might just be me but these are sweet and so are the blacks. all others i wouldnt consider

lol your trippin.... the white toecap makes these look hella cheap and unfinished.

The black toecap/outsole accent completes the original "yin yang" style design... without it they look really off... like some Taxi AJ XIIs with a white sole :x

Im a little surprised they sold so slow, but think it probably has to do with all the other shoes coming out.

Does anyone have production numbers ? These white/black/greens seem to be alot more limited than the black/white/reds. The black/white/reds were available in multiple FSRs at almost every local store, I was surprised to find out these white/black/greens were not available at alot of the stores that carried the black/white/red and the stores that did get them got a much more limited size run.

I guess it makes sense though..... the black/white/red are no doubt the fan favorite, so producing more pairs and making them more available is a good idea.
I think #s were smaller because they knew they weren't going to hit...and by them not being in EVERY spot like the blk/whts they probably thought people were going to think these were limited, it's all in the marketing

nice comparison dank. repped.

saw the white ones in person and they look crappy imo. im happy with just the black ones.

That's the only pair I like. Not because it's limited but because the colors flow well and look good. The first two pairs are bland.

It was some cat in the club last night with the black ones on the left foot and the white ones on the right..........Needless to say he looked ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom