The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I think I might need to exchange my pair. On my left shoe in the inside near the toe area, it feels like they stitched it wrong. The part where the leather meets the nylon. Like a big lump and I can feel it. Right shoe feels fine though and doesn't have that.

Anyone else experience this?
I un-DS'd these today and had the same issue on my left shoe.  Can't exchange or anything as I live in HK, but it definitely bugs me a bit.  Looking top-down, you don't notice it, but from the side-view, you can definitely see a slight bump right where the zipper starts.  

Oh well.... still love em though. 

@sinner & @justblaze

Any issues with the inside of the shoe bothering you? Right pinky toe was being scraped or something. Finally took insole out and that worked.

Silly question... By going no insole, will it cause me to go flat footed? 1st time I've ever gone no insole. Not too concerned cuz will prolly only wear these once or twice a month

@sinner & @justblaze

Any issues with the inside of the shoe bothering you? Right pinky toe was being scraped or something. Finally took insole out and that worked.

Silly question... By going no insole, will it cause me to go flat footed? 1st time I've ever gone no insole. Not too concerned cuz will prolly only wear these once or twice a month

No issues with my pinky toe as I went .5 up. It was the way the stitching on the inside was incorrectly done. There was a big lump on the inside of the shoe because of it. Bought a different pair and returned the defective one. New pair is perfect

@sinner & @justblaze

I went TTS and no issues with the fit at all. 

For my pair, the bump is from the zipper-track, cuz when I push it down, there's still a gap between the zipper and the top of the shoe... meaning, the shoe itself isn't causing the bump. 

People aren't lying when they say call your local spots.

My local champs is getting a shipment in about half an hour :smokin

http://www.nikeblog.com/2013/10/15/nike-zoom-sonic-flight-obsidianvolt-silver/

Nike-Zoom-Sonic-Flight-Obsidian-Volt-Silver-1.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Sonic-Flight-FUN-POLICE-1.jpg

mean.gif

Great... and I just discovered that we'll (HK) be getting these... after paying $40 in shipping from FTL and getting a funky left-zipper. 

Back
Top Bottom