"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

106 is going all out.hahahahaha. so much hype yo. they having parties at clubs to watch this tonight. who woudve thought. hahahahaha

106 is going all out.hahahahaha. so much hype yo. they having parties at clubs to watch this tonight. who woudve thought. hahahahaha

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I heard the baby aint Derwins...
If true then 
eek.gif

SMH, my ex got me into this show during the blizzard of 2010. I can't front, I'll be watching tonight

SMH, my ex got me into this show during the blizzard of 2010. I can't front, I'll be watching tonight

Will def. be watching. Just like Everybody hates Chris, I didnt start watching this until it was cancelled and BET showed it non stop. Dont think first time viewers will like the show if they havent watched the old seasons. It's impressive how the fans got this show back started.

Will def. be watching. Just like Everybody hates Chris, I didnt start watching this until it was cancelled and BET showed it non stop. Dont think first time viewers will like the show if they havent watched the old seasons. It's impressive how the fans got this show back started.

Originally Posted by FEETure

there were watch parties last week all over the country at clubs
laugh.gif

didnt know it was an hour tho...i know they tried to make it an hour dramady when it ended but i didnt know they were gonna continue it...

i hope its still funny at not as serious as it seems it will be

Originally Posted by FEETure

there were watch parties last week all over the country at clubs
laugh.gif

didnt know it was an hour tho...i know they tried to make it an hour dramady when it ended but i didnt know they were gonna continue it...

i hope its still funny at not as serious as it seems it will be

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Show has some horrible acting but i will tune in for the ladies

Fool, don't act like you aint intrigued with the story line....
eyes.gif

...N's always gotta go out of the way to make things more "manly"
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
the storyline is dope.

Back
Top Bottom