"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

show was doin alot for the first episode...

they gonna drag this paternity thing out another 2-3 episodes...smh

that Malik thing...we saw it comin then you didnt see her in the tub so you like cool...then her !%# pops up
laugh.gif

i'm just glad Kelly is the gold digger and not one of the black girls...

-TeTe went out like a gump, he gotta get some type of revenge
-Melanie in that white dress, no bra & thong combo, she was asking to get smanged
-Derwin stay in a ###### up situation

-TeTe went out like a gump, he gotta get some type of revenge
-Melanie in that white dress, no bra & thong combo, she was asking to get smanged
-Derwin stay in a ###### up situation

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

TT mad I wonder what he gonna do... that where I think Malik injury gonna come from TT

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.

Hmm if he does, I wonder if he's gets x'd out of the show after that mess is done?

TT mad I wonder what he gonna do... that where I think Malik injury gonna come from TT

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.

Hmm if he does, I wonder if he's gets x'd out of the show after that mess is done?

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.
That's a B move, but he prob gonna do it though.
tired.gif
He %#@%@% his girl. After TT held him down through all the other seasons.

It is what it is.

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.
tired.gif
He %#@%@% his girl. After TT held him down through all the other seasons.

It is what it is.

I'm giving this show two seasons on BET. Alot of cats were disappointed tonight....

That tasha smoking a black still just dont sit right with me

I'm giving this show two seasons on BET. Alot of cats were disappointed tonight....

That tasha smoking a black still just dont sit right with me

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.
tired.gif

Thats not a b move
At all. 
laugh.gif

Can't believe I watched this. But it was good.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

SNITCH TO THE OWNER.

I would.
tired.gif

Thats not a b move
At all. 
laugh.gif

Can't believe I watched this. But it was good.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

Ya'll peep her chesticles?!
eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
I was trying to catch her name in the credits so I can google her but BET just flashed that #$#!
eek.gif
ANd yes I peep initially, but when them jawns was floating in the water. This other show won't last an entire season. The 2 lead actors (I guess this couple is the lead) aren't attractive enough to sustain on just that by themselves, the 2 light skinned chics are sexy but look a lot alike and it's confusing me, and now she's the sister of the light skinned dude. I'm already lost there, I don't know which one is the one married to Tyreke from Sister Sister (connects back to Tia Mowry from the Game) and which is Al B Sure's wife.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

Ya'll peep her chesticles?!
eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
I was trying to catch her name in the credits so I can google her but BET just flashed that #$#!
eek.gif
ANd yes I peep initially, but when them jawns was floating in the water. This other show won't last an entire season. The 2 lead actors (I guess this couple is the lead) aren't attractive enough to sustain on just that by themselves, the 2 light skinned chics are sexy but look a lot alike and it's confusing me, and now she's the sister of the light skinned dude. I'm already lost there, I don't know which one is the one married to Tyreke from Sister Sister (connects back to Tia Mowry from the Game) and which is Al B Sure's wife.

Back
Top Bottom