"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

or rape her smh
frown.gif

MANNNNNN What the hell did they do.. I know for the first episode they tried to make it action packed to keep us paying attention BUT its too much why I feel like I'm watching poor man's Days of our lives.

MANNNNNN What the hell did they do.. I know for the first episode they tried to make it action packed to keep us paying attention BUT its too much why I feel like I'm watching poor man's Days of our lives.

malik is so extra right now. dudes is feelin his self like no another. TT shorty bout to be on the stripper poll season 2 style.

malik is so extra right now. dudes is feelin his self like no another. TT shorty bout to be on the stripper poll season 2 style.

I think this Malik thing is gonna end worse that expected.

So am I the only one who thinks TT's girl is bad. Kinda in an intellectual type look...

So am I the only one who thinks TT's girl is bad. Kinda in an intellectual type look...

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Nah I'm right with you. She got that Bohemian vibe, like I'd assume she was a vegetarian if she didn't work with TT selling chicken, but I bet she drive a Prius tho. And her ******* are huge. Someone watch the credits and get her name

Back
Top Bottom