THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

Lol relax guys.
enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg

I hate Android, but love technology. I'll be watching with y'all.

Big Red
pimp.gif

haha I doubt I'm getting this now though. Droid 4 looks like it's getting closer to a reality, would rather wait for a phone with a keyboard

OFFICIAL SPECS FROM PRESS RELEASE

Galaxy Nexus – Main Features
Android 4.0 Ice Cream
4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 720p resolution
1.2GHz dual-core processor
Redsigned UI in Android 4.0
Improved multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC support, full web browsing
Android 4.0 features Software Navigation buttons – brand new
People App with Google+ Integration among other features
Redesigned camera with panorama mode, 1080p video, zero-shutter lag, silly faces and background replacement features
Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone! BOOM that just happened.
Android Beam uses NFC to easily share content with other Android users with the bump of phones
PURE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE
All the Google Apps you love from Android Market and GMail to Movie Studio and redesigned Google+ app
8.94mm thick, 4.29mm bezel
LTE and HSPA+ connectivity
Available in USA, Europe, and Asia beginning in November and then rolled out globally

galaxy-nexus-specs.png

How big is the actual screen? Also why did they stick with 5MP? I know more pixel doesn't equal better but atleast did they update the f to 2.2 or 2.4 (something close to iPhone 4S or Galaxy S II?).

Great specs but it pisses me off cause im not leaving Sprint for it especially considering I just re-uped for 2 years for the Evo 3D 
sick.gif

Nerd feeling himself a bit to much there wearing that white suit, speaker before was god awful. Phone will be copped though, waiting for something on Verizon finally payed off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

ghettoest stream ever. the hockey stream im using right now is better than this.

You're not kidding, worse than the old 56K yahoo cams I used to fap to
30t6p3b.gif

okay, i love my android phone, but this event is hella boring
indifferent.gif
guys need to work on their stage presence.

Dude is looking clean in that cream suit though
laugh.gif

new notifications look nice. and I'm glad they added the quick launch like with Honeycomb.

ICS is for tablets too right? I think I heard that

Back
Top Bottom