THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

i'm good with my gs2.  i like the looks better.  i don't dig the curved screen on this.  once some good roms come out and the gps is fixed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm good with my gs2.  i like the looks better.  i don't dig the curved screen on this.  once some good roms come out and the gps is fixed.
pimp.gif

GPS on the Galaxy-II is broken?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

samsung stays shipping phones with fugazi GPS.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by HARM

Jesus Christ at the specs!!
Jeez, this argument always annoys me.
What does GHz even matter to you? I mean, i know what it means and all that but really...think about that...what do these numbers do to validate you? You're not running them at maxed out operations anyways...

Which means ultimately nothing. 
The iPhone is incredibly underwhelming on paper but will always hold its own and even outperform because its integrated more tightly from coding all the way up to the hardware. 

Specs don't improve user experience, the software is all that matters. 

The UI is all that matters. And that is software...

No one will care when their computer is the equivalent of a ferrari under the hood but it operates like a Kia or something. 

All consumers interact with is the UI. Thats it. They wouldn't even think to care about hardware if the UI didn't take their need away to even question what was under the hood. 

Its all a numbers game for consumers to make them feel better or to satisfy their urge to be better than other people. Whatever...have fun validating yourselves for using one device or another...

I'm not pro android or pro apple or pro anything...i'm trying to approach it from all angles

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

GPS on the Galaxy-II is broken?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

samsung stays shipping phones with fugazi GPS.
laugh.gif
dude idk, on xda no one is really having problems but the damn thing takes 5 minutes to lock.  my boy just copped one too.  i'm gonna compare mine to his.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

That phone did not look as smooth as ios. dude kept tapping 5 times to press something.

grin.gif
 he was trying force go to the next home page but there wasnt anymore thats why he kept hitting it, thats why you get the flash of blue when it wouldnt go no where

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

That phone did not look as smooth as ios. dude kept tapping 5 times to press something.

grin.gif
 he was trying force go to the next home page but there wasnt anymore thats why he kept hitting it, thats why you get the flash of blue when it wouldnt go no where
I was just about to post this.

Anyways I like how this phone looks hopefully more videos come out showing apps and different angles of the phone.

Honestly i will be reporting people if any iPhone trolling comes in this thread. I'm trying keep people informed and not have arguments of which OS is better. Keep your inane opinions to yourself.

indifferent.gif
they didnt really just postpone the event because of Jobs death, did they?
i mean, his own damn company didnt postpone $@$% and his competitions does? the hell?

They postponed the event for obvious reasons. The same day they were suppose to announce the prime is the same day they will buried Steve Jobs. Its called respect. His own damn company tried to cover up that he wasn't ill since 2004.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

They postponed the event for obvious reasons. The same day they were suppose to announce the prime is the same day they will buried Steve Jobs. Its called respect. His own damn company tried to cover up that he wasn't ill since 2004.

oh i didnt know it was the same day
*sigh* and the wait continues

ICE CREAM SANDWICH MUISC APP/APK READY FOR DOWNLOAD

[Exclusive Download] Google Music 4.0.1 Built For ICS - All New Interface, Better Controls, And More
Dowload here
Oh, do we have a story for you. It's a story of mystery, intrigue, and a lost prototype Nexus Prime. Yes, a lost Nexus Prime.

Our story begins like any other -- with a person. Not just any person, though -- this person is special. They go by the name of Geek Vundotra, and they work for Verizon. Geek is a Verizon engineer who happens to be carrying a very special phone known simply as the Nexus Prime. A phone he happens to leave in a bar... or something like that. Now, thanks to Geek's screw-up, we have some goodies for all of you that are sure to get you excited for what's to come.

Without further ado, it is our pleasure to present to you the new and improved Google Music 4.0.1!

What's New
In short -- everything. Music 4.0.1 bring a new interface with more options, better controls, and an all around cleaner look. Let's have a look at the old and the new, shall we?

wm_snap20111007_005303.png

just seen that video. phone looks sick but dont know if i would take it over a 4S.

Back
Top Bottom