The flow so special got a 38 feel, the real is back.

balloonoboy

Banned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always liked this track... kinda sounds like 50 with the delivery

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Always wished this was the intro to American Gangster.
Never thought about this. Good point.
Pray was kinda weak compared to the rest of AG. And KC was weak compared to this Intro....

The Game shot was so on point it seemed too good to be true. 
laugh.gif

Great intro for a very underwhelming album. Dig A Hole & Minority Report though were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album reminds me of how overrated Dre is post '2001'. "He's" been getting away with that tired boom/clap and snap/piano beat it's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Album reminds me of how overrated Dre is post '2001'. "He's" been getting away with that tired boom/clap and snap/piano beat it's ridiculous.

U ain't lyin at all man. Dre had some good beats for 50 and Em here and there, and gave Bishop Lamont a couple (mostly "Grow Up"
pimp.gif
), but
a lot of his stuff after '2001' can exactly be described as that. I mean, I jammed the mess out of "Outta Control remix", but it was still boom-clap,
hit piano key, loop.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Always wished this was the intro to American Gangster.
Never thought about this. Good point.
Pray was kinda weak compared to the rest of AG. And KC was weak compared to this Intro....

The Game shot was so on point it seemed too good to be true. 
laugh.gif

What was weak about Pray? Besides the Beyonce +!@+.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by awwsome

Can't say the album didn't start off well.
The rest however....

...was great IMO. One of his better albums especially with content.

i wouldnt call it great, but its def waaaay better than everyone makes it out to be....def had a couple of bangers...i could put it in, roll up, nd not skip a track and rap every word...ehhh...
<>

Originally Posted by jtc85

shoe box full of cash - dealer man hand me keys..........wow

Pantry's full of arm n hammer, don't take Nancy Drew to see what it do, I'MA DAMN G!

This is his best intro... easily.  This > Theme Song To The Soprano's... EASILY.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by awwsome

Can't say the album didn't start off well.
The rest however....

...was great IMO. One of his better albums especially with content.

i wouldnt call it great, but its def waaaay better than everyone makes it out to be....def had a couple of bangers...i could put it in, roll up, nd not skip a track and rap every word...ehhh...
<>

Imo I put it over anything from his Vol. series (it's a toss-up with Vol. 1, I give it to KC bc of the more original content), Dynasty, BP2 and BP3. I like AG better because its a more cohesive record sonically, but it's close to that as well. I know dudes out there disagree, but I could give a !%#
laugh.gif
Oh well.Agree with the rest of your post though.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Pantry's full of arm n hammer, don't take Nancy Drew to see what it do, I'MA DAMN G!

This is his best intro... easily.  This > Theme Song To The Soprano's... EASILY.

You do the dishes.

Dope intro, really set the mood for the album. This is one of his better albums as a collective whole no doubt about that. Got played on the regular that year. No Skips.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

eh. Dynasty or Rhyme No More > This.

Back
Top Bottom