The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Glad they upped the stakes.

Now that I think about it, Barry didn't even beat Reverse-Flash, right? He was getting handled until Eddie shot himself. He's not ready for Zoom at all.

Last edited:
Joe pointed it out last night that Barry wasn't the one that beat RF and that is why he is risking everything to beat Zoom.

Not sure if they're going with the Black Runner (Black Flash) or what but no incarnation of Zoom is some weird speed monster dude.

Regardless, watching him straight up catch Barry's lightning from resting speed you knew Barry was about to get waxed
laugh.gif

How Cisco somehow managed to shoot him when Wells had literally just tried the same **** earlier was so stupid though.. Definitely could wrote a better scenario for saving Barry than that.

barry's pride resulted in him getting whooped and sitting in a wheelchair. He's not strong enough yet to beat these guys like reverse flash or zoom by himself yet.

This is THE comic book show. Zoom is a damn boss. When he ran up on Linda as she was leaving work... **** was so menacing. Love that he sounds just like Cobra Commander. Barry got his *** beat something serious. He needs to take a year off after that. This show continues to deliver.
His voice is like 4 octaves deeper than Cobra Commander's. **** is closer to Destro 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure the Pops or a twist could be having Joe or Eddie as Zoom. Most likely I think the Pops is Zoom though.

When Barry does eventually get to zooms level how will any bad guy touch him?
He probably won't.

He technically didn't reach Reverse Flash's level. Got fast enough to time travel but really never got to beat him one on one or outrun him. He cheated and got his friends to help.

I'll say they look like they aint gonna job Zoom so Barry could call Arrow and all his friends, resurrect Ronnie and get the other Firestorm, get his villains to help and all of the Legends of Tomorrow and he'd still get that whooping.

Last edited:
I think they should keep Zoom as the ultimate villain (like Joker to Bats).

If Zoom gets the hands by the end of this season, where do they go for Season 3 and beyond?

why does zoom keep sending random metas from earth 2 and forcing them to capture barry when he can kill anyone on the planet in .2 seconds, barry included?

why does zoom keep sending random metas from earth 2 and forcing them to capture barry when he can kill anyone on the planet in .2 seconds, barry included?
That's gonna be the secret to how Zoom is defeated. Maybe despite being faster he runs out of speed after some time and needs to recharge or something.

Maybe he's like thanos and wanted to send goons first to see how they would do.

dip arrow in anthrax

shoot arrow at zoom

let zoom catch arrow

laugh
They'll find a way around this like Zoom can negate the effects of anthrax.
laugh.gif

Sadly, the only way Barry's gonna beat him is the "power of love." Remember what he did after this happened?

Last edited:
I just now remembered. How soon until Patty figures out Barry is the Flash?

I mean the night before some speedster in black carried an unconscious Flash all around the city mocking him in front of the police and the media. Next day Barry is in a wheelchair :rofl:

"The **** happened to you!?" should be her first response :lol:

Back
Top Bottom