The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

two of the shows do not get 23 episodes iirc, BL and LoT so they probably need one or two shows to supplement it when those goes on hiatus

LoT gets 18. BL probably going to get the bump to 18 this season too.

It's overkill. Supergirl was running until the end of June because the CW didn't have the space for all of these shows.

i thought they were much shorter than that, sure felt like it especially since they have a mid-season hiatus

Yeah the scheduling was all sorts of messed up. Black Lightning took LOT spot during the hiatus. Then when the hiatus was done they ran like 3 episodes of Supergirl then LOT took Supergirl's spot. Then after LOT was finished, they threw the last couple episodes of Supergirl on.

I guess they can throw Batgirl on after Supergirl on Sundays or maybe it'll take over during Supergirl's hiatus

Batwoman was/is one of my fav characters. Only salvageable one from the "Batfamily" to me.

I dunno. Didn't want her showing up on Arrow when I heard those rumors.

CW shows usually have this built in campy cheese corniness to them and they decline over time.

Black Lightning so far has seemed to buck that trend but s2-s4 will be the judge of that.

When I heard about this I read a comment with someone pleading for the Batwoman show to have the quality of Black Lightning rather than their other CW shows. Hope so too I guess.

They need to cancel one of these shows then. Already at 5 of these shows. I don't know if I can do a 6th.
Arrow should've been canceled after s1.

Last edited:
Arrow should've been canceled after s1.

Tripping! Arrow was the goods until the middle of Season 3 when he survived getting a blade through the chest, falling downa mountain and hypothermia all because of some tea. Then they turned it into the Felicity Show. :sick:

interesting choice but seems like they chose a lesbian actress because the role is lesbian...?

Wow I haven't hated any Ruby Rose performance but they must have faith in her for her to even live up to a CW version of a Bat character that will carry the show.

I'm down to see how it goes 1st season.

interesting choice but seems like they chose a lesbian actress because the role is lesbian...?
I thought it was cuz she's sexy.

Master Zik Master Zik what do you mean Batwoman is the only salvageable one in the bat family? Bat family is pretty big now
All of the Robins are trash to me.

Azrael, Spoiler are pretty corny. Fox could've been a better character. Cassandra is cool. Batgirl should've stayed crippled.

The idea that Batman tags along with a child sidekick is annoying and stupid.

All Batman needs is Alfred to an extent. Batwoman works cuz she's his equally rich cousin with her own problems and barely interacts with him (until recently in the comics).

I've given others tries but nah. I'm pretty much against the idea of a Batfamily. Need that one story where Joker, Two-Face, and Bane kill them all.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik what about Nightwing
Lame.

Dude is the prime example Batman should just get kids adopted by good families instead of enlisting them in his war on crime.
Like I said should've stayed crippled.

Never cared for the character anyway.

Only story I was really interested in with her is the reckoning of Commissioner Gordon going at Bruce/Bats for throwing away his daughter's life and banging her word to BTAS' Over the Edge

The Batwing tho
I said Fox could've been better. I've forgotten about the first Batwing that was from somewhere in Africa. Was not reading DC at all then.

I'm fine with the Batman Inc., batmen for every country thing that was going.

An actual family of former child sidekicks is just stupid to me.

One of the things I specifically dislike about Batman.

Last edited:
i hope tha's just an angle but he looks super malnourished in the new suit, i know gustins a skinny dude already but that neck detail isn't helping

Back
Top Bottom