The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Prank looking milfy thick though. And this show seriously killed the pep talk. **** we need one every episode for?

DMG Entertainment Purchases Valiant Comics; Live-Action DOCTOR MIRAGE Series In Development At The CW

DMG Entertainment (a film company best known around these parts for brokering a deal with Marvel Studios on Iron Man 3 to increase its presence in China), is seeking to develop a superhero universe all its own. The company has purchased Valiant Comics, a publisher with a number of comic book adaptation already in development including Archer & Armstrong, Bloodshot, Harbinger and Ninjak.

In recent years, DMG had purchased upwards of 57% of Valiant but they apparently see room for expansion as they've now acquired 100% of the company.

In addition, it's been revealed that a live-action adaptation of Doctor Mirage is in development at The CW.

Doctor Mirage talks to the dead…but the only spirit Shan Fong can’t find is that of her late husband, Hwen. Instead, America’s favorite semi-retired paranormal investigator is haunted and raw, using her gift to solve homicides and bring peace to the recently bereaved. But when a big-time occultist with a classified military past hires her for a special job, Shan discovers a lead that might close the greatest mystery she’s ever tackled – how to get Hwen back. Now, Doctor Mirage must enter the undiscovered country and cross all the realms of the underworld, if she has any hope of rescuing the man she loves…or be forever lost beyond the earthly plane.

Wow they really were stretching Goldberg's acting range with this ep :lol:

I missed the first 6 min of the ep so how did they explain Cecile's powers? Cuz she pregnant? How Sway?

Wow they really were stretching Goldberg's acting range with this ep :lol:

I missed the first 6 min of the ep so how did they explain Cecile's powers? Cuz she pregnant? How Sway?

The pregnancy is triggering temporary reactions from the Dark matter she was likely exposed to from the original particle excelerator blast

The pregnancy is triggering temporary reactions from the Dark matter she was likely exposed to from the original particle excelerator blast
The original one? She wasn't on the show then but got hit by it? Or is this the other time it exploded?

Wow this ep got real comic book strange out there.

Straight up comic book solutions to get Barry out of prison :lol: Then Devoe in shorty's body got wild creepy. Slipped his wife some sort of micky. These writers crossing all types of lines.

I didnt expect him to continue to body jump. Let alone steal more powers and kill the rest like that.

Jesus Christ what a **** episode. Too much to even start. I'll just get to how they got Barry out, son was adamant to get him out the legal way only for them to end up doing some super illegal **** and him accepting it. You can't just impersonate a "dead" person in court.

Jesus Christ what a **** episode. Too much to even start. I'll just get to how they got Barry out, son was adamant to get him out the legal way only for them to end up doing some super illegal **** and him accepting it. You can't just impersonate a "dead" person in court.
Guess a better solution is to just fry some policemen like Black Lightning. :lol:

Wow I didn’t even think about that.

Barry was dumb for insisting on they get him out a legal way. The motives behind his framing were more convoluted than what it took to get Henry Allen out of prison.

A super genius body snatches another dude and leaves his body in your apt to set you up. No lawyer could make that work in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

Barry never had a legal way out unless he'd reveal he was the Flash.

This was a straight up comic book out.

What's dumb when you think about it is Devoe left his body dead, the coroners and forensic experts took the body and most likely did an autopsy. The ep didn't cover them smuggling the body out of there or a JLesque grave digging scene which means Devoe's original body is still buried.

Even harder to explain if his body was cremated :lol: Seems to be no follow up or in depth thought.

Last edited:
fla-iris-single-online-1--1085932.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom