the first cool grey xi release?

Man I remember waking up at 6 and being lines at malls by 630 for the breds, I really wanted the cools and I was in middle scool so my parents wouldn't even spend the money 125+ on shoes, although they did buy me the xvis for "completing" middle school and as a graduating present. Good times and memories!

If you're from Houston, you know the stories about Sharpstown Mall when these dropped. I was in middle school back then and didn't get these. These are my second favorite pair of Jordans behind the Grapes.

The absoulute CRAZIEST release i've ever witnessed.

Got to my local mall by 5:30 am and the line was DEEEEEEEEP.

I came back empty handed of course. But its all good.

$5,000.
laugh.gif

Who leaves the store with them on?? Thats to much hype, slow down please...

Originally Posted by YepDB

Who leaves the store with them on?? Thats to much hype, slow down please...

thats the difference from then and now. then they bought them to wear, now they buy them to resell
mad.gif

lmao @ $5000 5 years from now
roll.gif

That's crazy. They make it sound as if they only released at that mall and only 1oo pairs were made.
What's also funny, the $5000 part. lmao.

I predict that the hype for these when they drop later this year will surpass the '09 Space Jam's.

Back in Tampa, FL, it did get crazy. Some people did get jacked for their pairs and for money at the mall I went to on release day. I went with some friends who wanted them. I passed on them then. I'd probably get a pair to sell or trade when they come out during the Holidays. I just didn't really feel the Cool Grays.

Back
Top Bottom