The Fine Dental Assistant's Tig Ol' Bitties in Your Face Appreciation

If it wasn't for the Novacaine keeping my jaws numb, i might have tried to get my Vince Vaughn on
vincevaughnmotorboatingdy8.gif

Appreciate.
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

My actual dentist is so fine...Light skinned black female, i think shes half white half black. Blue Eyes, C-Cup Breastsss. I think shes early to mid 30s. Ineed to ask if she has a daughter. My Dentist>>>Halle Berry, Rosario Dawson and any other female yiu wanna put there

Basketball short boners FTL
tired.gif

When I had braces, one of my technicians always had her funbags right near my face and always flirted with me because she was like 23.

She was a horrible technician though, and would always mess up and have to redo everything.

I used to have one until she moved, oh well her replacement was nice. Last time I went last week there was a new one.

my doctor is SEXY she's ecua and col bad I think I almost cought a hard on in the doctors office

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

Originally Posted by doosta45

pics?

th_273607.jpg

i used to get my braces tightened, and the dental assistant would put her ******* on my forehead, and i could feel her nipple brushing against my eyebrow, andat 13, i'd be rock solid in the dental chair trying to hide a stiffy...

def appreciated

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom