The F brain Test, Freaking Awesome

do you like the F brain test or not

• yes, i loved it so much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
first attempt i was sure it was 3.. read the answer, went back for a second look.. found 5 like what the heckkk lmaoo :lol: .. til i finally find the 3rd " of " .. lol fun test :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I found 5 going through my first time, checked & said yup! Found out there were 6...read it again & said that's BS & found 5...then I read the 2nd paragraph & saw 6...then realized there were 6 in the first one.

I'm like a hybrid I guess

laugh.gif
 ^^^^

OP, bring us more tests like these.

I told my brain to look for ofs cause ive seen this type of test before. Guess im a woman.

Thing is I was like...13...cause I was counting the f's in the picture ad above it lol. Fail.

Counted all 6 at first and still can't get why some people get only 3. The explanation needs to go deeper. My brain is full of f's!

Edit: Read that it's not about gender and most people only count 3.

The letter “f” usually makes the /f/ sound, like in fox. In the word of, though, it makes the /v/ sound. As a result, the brain overlooks the word of as it scans for the sound of /f/. The more you know. :nerd:

Last edited:
This is like something I would see in an AOL chain letter circa 1996.

found 3 read the next few text telling me there was six "F" reread still only found 3 then its tells me "Of" mindblown lol

Back
Top Bottom