*The Expendables Movie * -Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I've been following this movie for like a year now ever since I saw the IMDB with the ridiculous cast.

Guaranteed to be the worst movie of the year but definitely the most entertaining.
agreed.  and the plot looks very similar to "The Losers" which also comes out this year, but has comedy.  SMDH

Sucks that Van Damme and Segal aren't in it. They even found freakin' DOLPH LUNDREN.

Why they didn't put Terry Crews name up along with da others but they have dolph lunnderenn & stone cold? Watching that traitor u wouldn't even know they were in da movie til the end of it

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Why they didn't put Terry Crews name up along with da others but they have dolph lunnderenn & stone cold? Watching that traitor u wouldn't even know they were in da movie til the end of it
I think they're banking on the 90's action fans who will come out to see these guys. Crews isn't really an action dude.
Lundgren has all his big movies in the 90's and Stone Cold was the big bad wrestler in the late 90's. 

cant wait for this.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom