The Expendables 2 (2012) Teaser Trailer

Chuck $$@+$%* Norris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Real action movie no rappin just people getting shot and %*$% blowing up. Can't wait!!!
pimp.gif

OMG Norris, JCVD, and Hemsworth?!?! I was entertained by the first. I really can't wait to see JCVD back on the big screen.

I geeked out when I realized he was Master Alligator in Kung Fu Panda 2. LOL.

Who could they actually get to be the villain that would top all those dudes though?

Personally I'd like to see De Niro &/or Pacino as the villainous masterminds that these guys have to take down.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Who could they actually get to be the villain that would top all those dudes though?

Personally I'd like to see De Niro &/or Pacino as the villainous masterminds that these guys have to take down.
I know he wouldn't top all those dudes (That's what she said) but, what about Steven Segal?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I know he wouldn't top all those dudes (That's what she said) but, what about Steven Segal?
That would actually be pretty dope.
I hope Wesley Snipes gets a cameo in this joint as well.

Not enough 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's

Hopefully they step Jet Li's game up for the Asian brothers.  Dude was a weenie in the first one.

2012 CAN NOT COME QUICK ENOUGH. !#$#@%

This + the leaked TDKR trailer #2 got me drooolin

A good choice since I've been reading stories of how he's a super douche in real life.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

A good choice since I've been reading stories of how he's a super douche in real life.  
laugh.gif
read somewhere that JCVD is the main villain

Back
Top Bottom