****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Lavar got the WWE some much needed viewers. Haven't watched WWE in a long time, but i made sure I didn't miss the Big Ballers in action. Wish he would have got a chance to do a couple wrestling moves. 

Would have been even better if he and his sons came out in NWO Wolfpack styled BBB shirts.

Lavar got the WWE some much needed viewers. Haven't watched WWE in a long time, but i made sure I didn't miss the Big Ballers in action. Wish he would have got a chance to do a couple wrestling moves. 

Would have been even better if he and his sons came out in NWO Wolfpack styled BBB shirts.

Nah :lol:

Big Baller Brand movin moves :lol: talk about some major advertisement for BBB, and the WWE hasn't had this much non-Wrestlemania talk that didn't involve The Rock or a wrestler's death in years

When he told Melo to handle his lightweight and Melo just switched chairs. 
laugh.gif

Lavar was so hyped that he started to take Ambrose shine. 

I'm coming around on dude. Quickly becoming America's dad.
laugh.gif

If he really wants to mess folks up, he needs to send the middle Ball kid as the sacrificial kardashian lamb. I know he'll protect Lonzo/Lamelo, but the other one...psssht. Ball + Kardashian collabo?? We ain't ready.
One of Bomani's guest hosts last week said this same thing. It is destined and they are in LA at that. 

One of the Ball kids links up with a Kardashian....get their own reality show and call them "The Balldashians"
roll.gif
nthat.gif

One of Bomani's guest hosts last week said this same thing. It is destined and they are in LA at that. 

One of the Ball kids links up with a Kardashian....get their own reality show and call them "The Balldashians":rofl: :nthat:

Gonna be the middle one for sure.

Balldashians doe. :lol:

Lavar should tell Kris to stay in her lane :lol:

Guess pimping her daughters out to big ballers is her lane though... :lol:

Last edited:
Gelo is the weak link. Kris and Kylie already got a file on him in case they want to monetize the Big Baller hype for themselves

The BBB tees look like they have been getting better.
Loved seeing dude and his kid on WWE.

That's memories you can't take back. A father dreams to do that kinda stuff with their sons.

Back
Top Bottom