****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

go get y'all man

Sounds good in theory but you can’t really control circumstances until your 7th-8th season after your rookie deal and subsequent extension have expired. No player has ever turned down the max extension & Zo won’t be the first if it comes to that.

What LaVar is describing will absolutely happen in year 7-8 tho :lol:

So much conjecture in here. Didn’t know we had NBA front office staff on NT. :lol:

If we can acknowledge that what LaVar says is ridiculous and not important, tell me again why we’re worried about what Zo thinks about what his dad says? You can’t have it both ways.

Sounds good in theory but you can’t really control circumstances until your 7th-8th season after your rookie deal and subsequent extension have expired. No player has ever turned down the max extension & Zo won’t be the first if it comes to that.

What LaVar is describing will absolutely happen in year 7-8 tho :lol:

It's happened quite afew times actually, look at Lebron, Gordon Hayward and KD. Alot of the big-name free agents who leave their teams turn down max contracts.

LeBron actually didn’t take his full max extension, same goes for Wade & Bosh. They took 3 year deals instead of the 5 offered

LeBron actually didn’t take his full max extension, same goes for Wade & Bosh. They took 3 year deals instead of the 5 offered
They only did that because of no income tax in Miami. Didn’t really lose money.

And I’m pretty sure they had 5 year deals with an early opt out after 4 which they all did.

And that's her fault? He shouldn't have let the chopper sing without a muzzle. Now unless she was sabotaging condoms or faking a bc regimen Lonzo made a bad play, don't blame the chick until it's warranted.

NT has groupie sympathizers now?? Sad times.

I'm seeing more and more BBB hoodies around the way:pimp::pimp:

Sounds like the wrong neighborhood to be in champ.

They only did that because of no income tax in Miami. Didn’t really lose money.

And I’m pretty sure they had 5 year deals with an early opt out after 4 which they all did.

You’re wrong.

2003-2007 Rookie Deals
2008-2010 First Extension where they took 3 years. This is also the extension Melo took the full 5 years which is why Bosh took his place
2010-2014 Second Extension where rhey signed 6 year deals with Player Options for Year 5 & 6

You’re wrong.

2003-2007 Rookie Deals
2008-2010 First Extension where they took 3 years. This is also the extension Melo took the full 5 years which is why Bosh took his place
2010-2014 Second Extension where rhey signed 6 year deals with Player Options for Year 5 & 6
Put your shirt back on champ.

You’re wrong.

2003-2007 Rookie Deals
See what happens when I post on NT before I’m awake? :lol:
I was thinking of when they went to Miami not the rookie deals. Take this rep for my impudence.

Each episode of “Ball in the Family,” which is now in its second season, has drawn over 1.2 million views, with individual episode highs of 26.8 million for the first-season premiere, 10.2 million for the second-season premiere, and 14.9 million for an episode with Lonzo’s party

While there is no word about a third season yet, Season 2 was just extended to 24 episodes, which will run longer (approximately 20-25 minutes vs. 15-20 minutes) than previous episodes, based on viewer feedback. In short, fans wanted more of the Ball family.

There is also a private Facebook group devoted to the show with nearly 29,000 members

Notes from new ESPN article

It also has been quite lucrative for the Ball family. According to multiple sources close to the situation, the family was paid “millions” of dollars to do the show. (15 million)

Ball In the Family is produced by Bunim/Murray, which also does "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

“Big Baller Brand made a donation for the club,” GM Adomas Kubilius said in an email. “The donation helped to solve” the debts to players. Kubilius said the club already has discussed how it will “bring back” the money to the company.

Proceeds from those live streams, as well as increased ticket sales and Big Baller Brand’s five-figure sponsorship, have helped the club pay off its old debts, get money for new players and pay their current players consistently, according to Lithuanian journalist Donatas Urbonas

5B71D60B-85D0-4D58-B283-C51344288439.png

Brought the album

i got apple music subscription. Listening to little bit right now. i'm not gonna go into details but a lot if sounds bitten, from the beats to the rhyme scheme. eehh.

its your money spend it how please.

i got apple music subscription. Listening to little bit right now. i'm not gonna go into details but a lot if sounds bitten, from the beats to the rhyme scheme. eehh.

its your money spend it how please.

Some of the top artist are accused of stealing/taking flows, Drake and Jay Z have copied other rappers rhymes/lyrics word for word, and people go to court over copied beats/samples... but you pointing fingers when Zo does it? Small baller

Some of the top artist are accused of stealing/taking flows, Drake and Jay Z have copied other rappers rhymes/lyrics word for word, and people go to court over copied beats/samples... but you pointing fingers when Zo does it? Small baller

If i can recall Lonzo ball is a professional NBA basketball player. He needs to focus on getting them buckets up and stop avg 10-15 ppg when he comes back form his little bo-bo injury, and not in the sudio but in the gym.

I'm not gonna argue with you much just cause you were probably the only fool/lonzo stan to spend like $10 on one itunes album when you could have gotten a apple music monthly subscription for the same price and listen to other albums or for like 3 months for free.

sincerely,

small baller. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom