****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Glad he called out Shaq cornball ***......
Shaq been a lame just always surrounded by people who kiss his *** and ********.

And those people giving LaVar the interview aren’t kissing his *** and riding him?

How he gon go at Suge and say he don’t/didn’t have his own brand? Wtf is he talking about. What was Death Row records then? That was majority owned by Suge. We know how that movement affected not just rap but the whole music industry during that era. So if these dudes weren’t kissing his *** then they would’ve corrected him on that.

And especially Shaq? Come on that’s the best center to ever play the game and he’s acting like he’s working as a “employee” like he needs the money. Didn’t Forbes report he still brings in a handful of millions a year from smart investments he made? He only on TNT for s#*+$ and giggles.

LaVar stay reaching most of the time.

And those people giving LaVar the interview aren’t kissing his *** and riding him?

How he gon go at Suge and say he don’t/didn’t have his own brand? Wtf is he talking about. What was Death Row records then? That was majority owned by Suge. We know how that movement affected not just rap but the whole music industry during that era. So if these dudes weren’t kissing his *** then they would’ve corrected him on that.

And especially Shaq? Come on that’s the best center to ever play the game and he’s acting like he’s working as a “employee” like he needs the money. Didn’t Forbes report he still brings in a handful of millions a year from smart investments he made? He only on TNT for s#*+$ and giggles.

LaVar stay reaching most of the time.

We can agree to disagree......like I said Shaq been a hater and a cornball.
Lavar called out exactly what we see when it comes to especially other black athletes hating on what he hes doing.

They do the show early in the morning. I believe 8 am, too early for them

Would be 5am on the west coast. Gelo just flat out not the brightest. He was alert...just missing a few screws.

Melo....well he’s a 16 year old from the west coast...doing an 8am interview that he’s not interested in :lol:. It’s understandable.

Lonzo being the oldest....seems to handle all of this the best.

Would be 5am on the west coast. Gelo just flat out not the brightest. He was alert...just missing a few screws.

Melo....well he’s a 16 year old from the west coast...doing an 8am interview that he’s not interested in :lol:. It’s understandable.

Lonzo being the oldest....seems to handle all of this the best.

A friend of mine teaches at the shool Melo just left. He said the kid is the biggest **** head of all time. Never ever did his homework, didn't give 2 ****s about ANYTHING, and was generally a piece of crap dirtbag human being. You know, your basic disrespectful, entitled punk adolescent. Not surprised these kids can't put out insightful interview responses.

I mean damn, Gelos shoplifting press conference "sorry for stealin from the stores in China." :lol:

Lavar screwed these kids out of a decent education man. They gonna be dumb ignorant fools their whole lives I swear :lol:

A friend of mine teaches at the shool Melo just left. He said the kid is the biggest **** head of all time. Never ever did his homework, didn't give 2 ****s about ANYTHING, and was generally a piece of crap dirtbag human being. You know, your basic disrespectful, entitled punk adolescent. Not surprised these kids can't put out insightful interview responses.

I mean damn, Gelos shoplifting press conference "sorry for stealin from the stores in China." :lol:

Lavar screwed these kids out of a decent education man. They gonna be dumb ignorant fools their whole lives I swear :lol:

I already see what type of time your friend is on if that’s how he described a 9th & 10th grade kid.

Lamelo seems high key obnoxious.

Maybe going to lithiuana, will be good for him,

couple hard screens from a 34 year old, 6'9, pudgy Lithuanian power forward, that smells like cigarettes and former soviet Union depression will teach him some respek. :lol:

Lot of flagrant assumptions being made in here.

You already know what time time it is. (Regarding the Teacher, Friend of a Friends insight on Melo)The audacity of a teenager(Lamelo) being a moron and acting a fool in school! I guess everybody is perfect and never makes mistakes.

I don’t agree with the pulling the kids out of school etc, but that’s that mans kids. I can’t tell him how to raise his, just like I wouldn’t want anyone telling me how to raise mine.

“These :$;& prayed on my downfall, on all 10 &$;$;$ I stood tall, showed these disloyal $$&:smile: how to ball”(Tee Grizley)

I hope the Ball family shakes the whole industry up and if they don’t at least they tried.

Lamelo seems high key obnoxious.

Maybe going to lithiuana, will be good for him,

couple hard screens from a 34 year old, 6'9, pudgy Lithuanian power forward, that smells like cigarettes and former soviet Union depression will teach him some respek. :lol:

:rofl:

Nun but facts though.

We shall see how this turns out but Lavar def put a gang of pressure on those two young boys. They believe in him so I guess it doesn’t matter. ‍♂️

Didn’t some NTers buy the shoes? I’m curious to see some pics. I saw Papi wearing them on ESPN yesterday.

Lavar turned those terrible shoes into a novelty item to have and people ate it up. He struck gold with that one, I just am unsure of how overseas will go. Hopefully they thrive over there but right now melo and gelo are living the life, driving foreigns and playing ball all day.

Lavar turned those terrible shoes into a novelty item to have and people ate it up. He struck gold with that one, I just am unsure of how overseas will go. Hopefully they thrive over there but right now melo and gelo are living the life, driving foreigns and playing ball all day.

You realize these kids will be playing in a small village in Lithuania getting paid $500/week right? It's not like they're gonna be making millions in Paris

You already know what time time it is. (Regarding the Teacher, Friend of a Friends insight on Melo)The audacity of a teenager(Lamelo) being a moron and acting a fool in school! I guess everybody is perfect and never makes mistakes.

I don’t agree with the pulling the kids out of school etc, but that’s that mans kids. I can’t tell him how to raise his, just like I wouldn’t want anyone telling me how to raise mine.

“These :$;& prayed on my downfall, on all 10 &$;$;$ I stood tall, showed these disloyal $$&:smile: how to ball”(Tee Grizley)

I hope the Ball family shakes the whole industry up and if they don’t at least they tried.

Yeah. I mean Melo is obviously spoiled and emotional but that sounds like a lot of suburban kids. Add in the fame he's gonna be extra. Nothing he can't grow out of.

You realize these kids will be playing in a small village in Lithuania getting paid $500/week right? It's not like they're gonna be making millions in Paris
I meant they're living the life now, didn't say it'd be like that overseas :rofl:
Imagine having a Ghini or Rari at 16/19 and not in school but getting to play basketball and do whatever you want all day. Dream life for any teenager and most adults

Shaq is definitely lame and a cornball but why the hell would he be jealous of lavar ball??? How is Lavar Ball calling someone worth over 200 million a worker. Lavar can say anything and people will eat it up :smh:

Lavar better hope lonzo picks it up.

The month long contract could be a stepping stone to greener pastures if it works out.

LaMelo gonna b better than Seth Curry

LiGelo I cud see as a Drew Gooden off the bench

D64D6857-CF05-4C45-ACB8-69E913A37D98.gif

The takes in here have officially reached temperatures from the deepest and darkest depths of hell.

Back
Top Bottom