****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Why though? Why is he pulling Gelo out of UCLA?

It's got to be a valid reason because optically it doesn't look good.

Gelo had a scholarship to UCLA, (A school he probably shouldn't even be at) and his dad pulled him. I really really hope it was Gelo's decision because if it wasn't...

He has no shot of playing past college, he's highkey lucky to even be at UCLA, and now you yanked that from him? Yikes.

I just wonder how much of a say Gelo had in all of it. If anyone was best suited for college ball it was him.

Between this and the Lakers trying to minimize media access to the players families it’s been an interesting day.

Weird move to pull gelo out. Maybe he'll go to a non D1 school that is willing to let him play this year and then try transferring back to another D1 next year. I'm not sure what elgibility rules are and maybe he isn't allowed to play for any school this year.

Don't like the refs? Quit in the middle of the game.

Don't like the coaching? Take his son out of high school and make him homeschooled

Don't like the punishment UCLA is giving Gelo for ******* stealing? Take him out of UCLA

Don't like how Lonzo's playing? Blame it on the coach and teammates of the Lakers.

Kind of comes off as entitled and spoiled tbh.

Yeah... i think it’s the idea of Gelo being sat this season

“Nobody suspending my boy! I’m pulling him out! Neva lost!”

I don’t think Melo is going to UCLA either

Melon going to usc
I like the move
Help gonna sit at ucla
Get him to where he can play
Be funny if he does go to China
Then partners with the same brand later that he stole from

Don't like the refs? Quit in the middle of the game.

Don't like the coaching? Take his son out of high school and make him homeschooled

Don't like the punishment UCLA is giving Gelo for ****ing stealing? Take him out of UCLA

Don't like how Lonzo's playing? Blame it on the coach and teammates of the Lakers.

Kind of comes off as entitled and spoiled tbh.

LaVars no damns given approach is his biggest strength but can be a shortcoming at times too.

Some of the moves he’s made, I’m on board with all the way. Other stuff like airing the coach and Randle out when his son is in the locker with those guys all year long, not so much.

Liangelo needed 3-4 years at UCLA to build his body and transform his game into more than just a jump shooter. He doesn't have the talent at this point

Lavar about to open his own college. Big Baller U.
So brand black is making his shoes now? That design isn't bad. I'd pay up to 50 for them.

Unless the boys decided to quit, LaVar gotta stop pulling his kids outta games/teams ...let em play n be a part of the squad

I’m pretty sure Lonzo told his teammates/luke etc prior to the season to not take the stuff his pops says seriously.

When someone says reckless stuff constantly, you just chalk it up to them being them at some point and don’t take it at face value, as opposed to say kuzma or randles pops saying stuff about the coach or teammates to the media when they don’t have the notorious track record for doing that type of stuff.

I rock with Lavar and what he has done to help his kids future but this is just the wrong move. Why would you take your kid out of UCLA? He aint a top talent and provided a major distraction to kick off his freshman season. Not to mentiont he odds of him going pro were always ridiculously low. Shouldve been at UCLA getting that free education to be the brains of the family operation going forward. Now dad gon pull him out of UCLA to what home school him as well smh not a good look

your son made a mistake stop babying him with that, their is a greater lesson to be learned her and sets a bad example for Melo in the future smh

Idiotic

Gelo's best shot at the league was staying in college multiple years, at least 3, and working on his game hard.

I rock with LaVar but if Chino Hills, the Lakers, and UCLA all pissing you off, maybe it is not them, it is you.

"if you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into *******s all day, youre the *******"

DQPJrkxUMAA4C9I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom