****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

if it was original, I wouldn't have put the quotes

Hurrrrrrr+durrrrrrr+op+sucks+cock+hurrrr+durrrrr+_391a9e9ad75aa4c1ad3bd25502d15034.jpg

Props to the kids, I know that wasn't easy to do. Watching their apology I can't help but to feel like this whole thing is stupid asf, like what are we really talking about here. Apologizing to the people of China, the Ucla fans, etc, its not really that serious imo

It was stupid on their part but let em live n learn. We all acted dumb asf when we were 18 we just didn't have TMZ all on our asses lol

Man ain't no sympathy especially for gelo silver spoon I wanna be down ***. They gotta sit they gotta sit, they get cut they get cut I just don't wanna see no omg that's too harsh type comments. They ain't getting no prison time but they had a golden opportunity that they ain't appreciate.

Man ain't no sympathy especially for gelo silver spoon I wanna be down ***. They gotta sit they gotta sit, they get cut they get cut I just don't wanna see no omg that's too harsh type comments. They ain't getting no prison time but they had a golden opportunity that they ain't appreciate.
i mean yeah
but white folks get away with stuff all the time
and with pats on the back
let him live
but wait
he's half white
000.gif

Hell he would have had a better chance of stealing all of that ish from here in America. Why on earth would you do it in a different country that plays by different rules? Homie would have been old man Gelo by the time the Chinese let him go.

Listen to that speech or watch son on the show. U really think he know Chinese laws are different. #lamelogang lavar last hope, he took that boy outta school to ensure he gets it right this time.

He might have stolen stateside before. Prob why they was so comfortable trying it out there

All 3 of them can go to hell for publicly bowing down and thanking Trump like that. They should have been left in China.

I hate the “this is not who I am” line. If that’s not who you are you wouldn’t have tried that dumb ****.

I hate the “this is not who I am” line. If that’s not who you are you wouldn’t have tried that dumb ****.
I also hate when people use that line. You kill a man and say afterwards "this is not who I am". That doesnt change what you did-therefore it is who you are

Reading back over Ryan Locthe's lie about getting robbed is upsetting. Dude lied for a couple of weeks, then when the proof came out dudes was really just like it's cool they had fun. But these boys get locked up on the spot and own up to their stuff and the president is on twitter passive aggressively demanding a thank you and they gotta have a public apology smfh

Listening to Gelo speak :rofl:
Guess they wasn't lying when they said he's the dumb one
You know you ****** up when you thanking Trump on national TV

Back
Top Bottom