That's what I think. Or
This is just too damn funny
Dude is not bright at all
Ur a light skinned black dude
In CHINA
Where there’s MAINLY Chinese people
How u gonna steal something
When ur gonna stick out like a sore thumb :smh:
I think the friends who were with him were dark. Anyway stealing anywhere is dumb when they have so much more to lose.

If it's not guilt by association then this dude is a fool. In college driving the rari but stealing overseas. Man I don't even care what happens to him if he was actually stealing.

Radio was giving the 1 minute sports update and mentioned this story, followed by “Lavar Ball had no comment”

I found that hilarious, there’s a first for everything :lol:

DOHF6boUQAAtklT.jpg

Lavar got no comment? :lol:
All the **** dude mom's going thru he should be ashamed. Middle child begging for attention.

Hopefully he doesn't get kicked off the team. If he loses his scholarship status, at least his fam is well off enough to pay his way through college. Dude needs his education though. Basketball will at least keep him in school for a year.

I think ya'll are buying too much into the theatrics of Lavar when it comes to Gelo.

He appears to be a sane, logical person...so I'm sure he KNOWS that Gelo is a marginal player at best.

I don't think he actually believes in the idea of him being a one and done. I think the kid will probably spend 4 years at UCLA without incident...and if not...it's because he transfers down a level.
Spoke too soon :smh:

If he did it then he has to deal with consequences, but I for one hope its a misunderstanding, smh.

So yall think he should skate whether he did it or not just because his family is famous now? Double standards :smh:
Aight then

It’s just ruthless to wish the kid gets locked up. Don’t care who it is, I can’t rock with that.
There’s a couple crimes in this world that I’ll say throw the book at em, no dambs given but this ain’t even close bruh

Uncle Lavar going to finesse his way outta this somehow.

We really think LaVar has international clout?

The funniest part about this is that Trump will be in China later this week so there is a distinct chance he addresses this situation. The POTUS talking about LaVar and LiAngelo Ball....what a time

I got a bad feeling they gon get some time. It's example time

So yall think he should skate whether he did it or not just because his family is famous now? Double standards :smh:
Aight then

You wished he got the full 10 years, unless he was shoplifting an entire shop on some Jumper moves 10 years is OD

Another westerner thinking they can do as they please overseas? Nothing new here.

Definitely think 10yrs is OD tho, hope for his sake he dont do time cuz i wouldnt wish that on nobody.

I could sworn it was Innovent Until Proven Guilty. The worst part about this entire situation is that if it all turns out to be a misunderstanding or blown outbof proportion, Gelo will always still be viewed as a shoplifter

Back
Top Bottom