****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

If he was good enough to beat mj then I dunno why the coach wouldn't play him more.

You're taking his trolling/ barbershop logic way too seriously. Of course MJ would wash him.

If we get to clown on people who post ridiculous stuff on this forum then he shouldn't be immune. He's an attention seeker and it's working for him. He has fs1 and espn talking to him about the stuff he says.

Le'Veon Bell‏ @L_Bell26

Lavar Ball, in '88 when youu averaged that whole 2 points a game at Washington St, Michael Jordan averaged 35 a game with the Chicago Bulls

Last edited:
Supposedly it's an audio of Lavar saying Lebrons sons are going to be wack at basketball. At this point the guys just trolling lmao.

If his kids can play, they can play. I doubt pops shenanigans will impact things either way in that respect.

Supposedly it's an audio of Lavar saying Lebrons sons are going to be wack at basketball. At this point the guys just trolling lmao.

If his kids can play, they can play. I doubt pops shenanigans will impact things either way in that respect.
That's what he doesn't wanna do. U don't talk down on LeBron when your son gotta come to the league next season. Bron gonna have son as the 1st top 2 pick to go to the d league and get cut.

If isiah played a part in having the 85 eastern conference all star team freeze out Jordan because he was salty a rookie was starting the game.

I wouldn't put it past lebron or curry to make an effort to embarrass Lonzo when his team plays Cleveland or Golden State. Either shutting him out or scoring on him repeatedly.

The self promotion and promoting your sons as being great and the future of the league is a good look. If anyone gets rubbed off the wrong way by that they need to stop being sensitive.

The making slick remarks about other players kids, or other players in the league in general though is a bad look. How I or anyone else on here feels about doesn't matter. But how lebron, curry etc interpret it does matter.

"Whoever is on the outside talking about us. It doesn't matter"

I agree with the exception of their peers in the NBA and NCAA. How we view them good or bad is irrelevant either way. How their peers and future peers in the NBA, teammates, opposing players, coaches, gm's etc view them does matter though.

Plot Twist

Liangelo becomes the greatest tight end in LA Rams history and has a better career than both of his brothers.

Major plot twist

He becomes the first NBA / NFL player ever...

Last edited:
I just feel like he's one bad day away from live streaming himself eating vaseline.

Hope I'm wrong.
That Marbury livestream breakdown was epic. I remember it like yesterday. Son was smoking weed, dancing shirtless to Michael Jackson, he picked up a homeless kid off the streets and took him shopping and let him kick it with him. Ish was mad entertaining and he was almost on all day. Steph was def ahead of his time with the live streaming stuff.

He is a strong dude, but he got zero explosiveness.

What irks me is why he got such a weak handle compared to his brothers.

Last edited:
Lavar is such a tool. The youngest kid is gonna have it the roughest though cause this **** is only beginning. He still has a while to go.
Look at the big picture, Lavar finessed his two other kids into full rides at UCLA before any recruiters came knocking, forget basketball he got his kids into a great school period. I can't imagine the feeling knowing i'm already admitted to a amazing school like UCLA as a sophomore or junior, my game would flow so much more freely knowing my future is already lined up.

I do also believe Lonzo will be the only one to amount to anything beyond college. Younger bros almost always fall short of expectation especially when the eldest is a prodigy. Ask Steph, Klay and Blakes lil brothers.

I do also believe Lonzo will be the only one to amount to anything beyond college. Younger bros almost always fall short of expectation especially when the eldest is a prodigy. Ask Steph, Klay and Blakes lil brothers.

-Seth Curry is a starter on an NBA team

-Blake Griffin has no lil brothers. Taylor is his older brother

-Klay Thompson's younger brother plays baseball. Mychel, the other one playing basketball, is his older brother

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom