****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

been quietly lately.

nah, he's just been plotting this ingenious plan

Lavar's latest strategy is to have his other two kids play poorly at UCLA so they DON'T get drafted, then get them invited to Lakers camp, then sign them all to the Lakers, then have the Ball brothers lead the Lakers to multiple titles. Because, as he says, you saw what they did in high school.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19588762/lavar-ball-wife-life-advice-future-sons

Did he say this with a troll faced joking grin??? No way he has his sons do this hahaha. You don't have to play poorly in college to NOT get drafted. Midas wale go ball in Europe for a year if that's the route you wanna go. Expand the brand overseas.

Nowadays disciplining your kid by hitting them is a big topic. Getting smacked in the face or hit with a belt made me an angry kid.

Nowadays disciplining your kid by hitting them is a big topic. Getting smacked in the face or hit with a belt made me an angry kid.

:smh: pops needed to body you then. Getting mad for getting disciplined because you was a little ahole lmao ok

Oh, you one of those people who will piledriver their kids. No one likes getting hit, not even kids.

Damn right i do with no dams giving. You wanna act like a dumbass you get that *** whipped. Kids have no rights. Thats why these little bastards have no respect for anybody today but keep on with you timeouts and see where that gets you.

Here we go.

Before we go down this never ending path of which is appropriate or better

Let's just agree that no extremes are good, all in moderation, and try to teach them something no matter what...

Is the best way in handling a child.

Kguise?

Last edited:
Here we go.

Before we go down this never ending path of which is appropriate or better

Let's just agree that no extremes are good, all in moderation, and try to teach them something no matter what...

Is the best way in handling a child.

Kguise?

:lol:

My mom whooped my *** when I was a kid with brooms, chopsticks, and them hands and I appreciated it now that she did.

However, I don't think I can ever beat my kids when I have some in the future, just not my DNA. Yelling (teaching a lesson) and scolding would be the best bet.

Last edited:
It's just like...what's the point of you hitting your kids?

You want to teach and instill in them why they should and shouldn't be doing certain things, not intimidate them into doing the right thing.

I won't do x y and z because I know its wrong because this can happen, etc. is better than I won't do x y and z because if I do, my dad will whoop my ***

To the anti-spankers, do any of you have children already? If so how has talking it out gone so far?

To the anti-spankers, do any of you have children already? If so how has talking it out gone so far?

It's such a tired debate. "When I have kids they're not gonna do such and such because I'm gonna do THIS to teach them such and such."

Or "with my kids, I did this, and this is how they turned out."

Who cares? Whatever happens happens

It's all YMMV.
Some kids react amazingly well to stuff as simple as taking their electronics away.
Some kids just laugh at you when you give them time out.

I'm sure most parents would do the same methods if there was a set way to get results.

Man, kids needs to be spanked when they get outta line. I got 'em, my brother got 'em, my cousins older and younger got 'em. Everybody turned out fine.

Talking and that timeout **** don't work on all kids. My nephew I can talk to him with some force and he'll get it. My cousins though when they was kids I had to get that belt cuz they was some wild kids, used to drive my grandmother crazy. :lol: They're great young women now, in college and everything.

I'm not anti spanking, but probably won't really spank my own. Funny when I tell my baby niece and nephew that a spanking is coming and they're scared, then I really give them a light tap on the butt and they laugh "that not hurt". I just really don't ever want to give that real one where you feel it, I've seen it made my mom cry that we wouldn't listen and had to push her that far. Shaped up after that, mom's tears are some powerful ****. They will be disciplined and respectful though.

If you grew up to immigrant parents, dont matter what country they came from, pretty sure you got your *** whooped as a kid :lol:

Used to trade stories with my boys as kids. The worst would be when we'd get a test back and you know when you do bad and the teacher wants you to return it with your parents signature? :lol: the absolute worst.

Back
Top Bottom