The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Hope they double box these orders. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

THANKS so much OP!  I usually don't open Eastbay or Finishline emails I would have just deleted it.  Thanks for the heads up got  " 1 " size 10 thanks!

No problem!  I was actually sitting on this info for some time now.  Couldn't leak it before than. 
grin.gif
  In for my two size 15's though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

THANKS so much OP!  I usually don't open Eastbay or Finishline emails I would have just deleted it.  Thanks for the heads up got  " 1 " size 10 thanks!

No problem!  I was actually sitting on this info for some time now.  Couldn't leak it before than. 
grin.gif
  In for my two size 15's though. 
pimp.gif

I'm surprised that they allowed 2 pair per order. Congrats to those that picked them up and are keeping both.

I'm surprised that they allowed 2 pair per order. Congrats to those that picked them up and are keeping both.

Originally Posted by riddla713

so when will they have the playoff 13's? i called for the cg xi's as soon as i got the email but sz 9.5-11 was sold out.
C'mon fam.  I posted that in the original post.... 5/24

NeverSellThem wrote:
A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

No problem sir!  Glad I could help!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom