The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Retro 7 Restock right now. Just ordered. Better hurry.
smile.gif

these aren't hard to find for close to retail still....with that being said no tax or shipping for a sneaker I missed out on... i'll take with my 20% off giftcard

these aren't hard to find for close to retail still....with that being said no tax or shipping for a sneaker I missed out on... i'll take with my 20% off giftcard

Yup, Bordeaux restock. As VA said, these can still be had in some places. I truly feel this is a classic that most will feel over 2 or 3 years from now. It brought me back in the game after a 3 year hiatus.

Yup, Bordeaux restock. As VA said, these can still be had in some places. I truly feel this is a classic that most will feel over 2 or 3 years from now. It brought me back in the game after a 3 year hiatus.

I'm yet to receive any email from eastbay regarding any of these restocks. I really don't care for either of them, but I'd be pissed if they messed around and restocked on a kobe.

I'm yet to receive any email from eastbay regarding any of these restocks. I really don't care for either of them, but I'd be pissed if they messed around and restocked on a kobe.

if you haven't received emails from Eastbay, it is most likely due to the fact that your "spam filter" has detected it as such and kept it out of your inbox.  I know that was the case for me at least.  Just a heads up.

if you haven't received emails from Eastbay, it is most likely due to the fact that your "spam filter" has detected it as such and kept it out of your inbox.  I know that was the case for me at least.  Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

smile.gif

...aaaaand ANOTHER email not received after I "opted in" for the second or third time.

Eastbay - how do you plan on rectifying this?

smile.gif

...aaaaand ANOTHER email not received after I "opted in" for the second or third time.

Originally Posted by PTone

smile.gif

Please send us a PM with your e-mail address so we can check on your account.

EastbayRep - Dustin

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Dustin
I sent you two emails and your people said they didn't know what was wrong. Seems like a lot of folks are having this issue.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Dustin
I sent you two emails and your people said they didn't know what was wrong. Seems like a lot of folks are having this issue.

Back
Top Bottom