The-Dream - "Rockin' That Thang" [VIDEO]

Song is crack....video is ill.

Nobody f_ with Dream right now.

This gone be the first CD I copped since Untitled.

shoulda done the vid to the remix, but i think the remix is like 7-8 mins

fab/busta went HARD

this song is serious

glad that "star studded" remix wasn't the video version

but i heard it is on the album

Dope video & Song
pimp.gif

clean video, happy dude went the r&b route. he wouldn't be getting this much shine if he stuck to rapping.

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Dream didnt have the buzz he needed till "luv your girl" and he still dropped
Negative, he had "Shawty Is A 10" bumpin for months, plus he had Rihanna and J. Holiday's "Bed" all over the radio. He hada buzz, not the best but he still had it. Right now he's got 0 buzz

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Dream didnt have the buzz he needed till "luv your girl" and he still dropped
Negative, he had "Shawty Is A 10" bumpin for months, plus he had Rihanna and J. Holiday's "Bed" all over the radio. He had a buzz, not the best but he still had it. Right now he's got 0 buzz

i think what homie ment was... when Shawty is a ten dropped, people didnt really know bout dude.... just that he had this song out called Shawty is a ten.
alot of people thought he was just gonna be a one single ringtonw dude.... then once he dropped Falseto, people really started to hop on the bandwagon....and Iluv ur girl made it undeniable....

i was so pissed when i seen his 1st week numbers, cuz the album is incredible.... the only album that i play in every day rotation to this day...
im sure his new album will be a problem of major proportions

Am I the only 1 who heard the songs posted on NT by him, they are straight trash. Let's not get our hopes to high & pray that he sticks w/ what has uschecking for him!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Am I the only 1 who heard the songs posted on NT by him, they are straight trash. Let's not get our hopes to high & pray that he sticks w/ what has us checking for him!!!

nah i m actually feeling all the joints he got out.... the one i like the least is "Booty" or whatver its called wit Lil Jon.... but it go nice inthe club
pimp.gif

but the joint with Mariah is fire, this song is fire...
and i havent heard anything else thats suppose to be on the album.

Back
Top Bottom