The-Dream caught cheating on C. Mili womp womp

dude is dumb as hell

1. wifing an industry +*#%!. This chick is KNOWN for f'n for tracks
2. No prenup? I'd read somewhere that he's either worth or earned $23 mil off songwriting

part of me thinks this is a publicity stunt..his album came out to a weak reception and low sales first week.

dude is dumb as hell

2. No prenup? I'd read somewhere that he's either worth or earned $23 mil off songwriting

part of me thinks this is a publicity stunt..his album came out to a weak reception and low sales first week.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
He thought he was doing it, he lost.

Damn went from C. Milli to someone that looks like that o.o... No Offense but seriously if you gonna cheat cheat on someone whos hot.

Damn went from C. Milli to someone that looks like that o.o... No Offense but seriously if you gonna cheat cheat on someone whos hot.

Hakeem Olajuwon???

Someone PS dreams face on Hakeems body so then we can see a bit of the resemblance
eek.gif

alien.gif

Hakeem Olajuwon???

Someone PS dreams face on Hakeems body so then we can see a bit of the resemblance
eek.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Diego

Perhaps once them child support payments kick in he could stop singing bout buying fancy purses and thowin it in da bag.
If dude was throwin it in a bag in the first place he would have to worry about them child support payments

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Diego

Perhaps once them child support payments kick in he could stop singing bout buying fancy purses and thowin it in da bag.
If dude was throwin it in a bag in the first place he would have to worry about them child support payments

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dude is dumb as hell

at least we know he practices that simpin @%!* he preaches...

Back
Top Bottom