~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Am I the only one that still wants that Half-A-Mil album?
Yes.

The chemistry just isn't there. Hit Boy just doesn't have "it" when it comes to rapping + sometimes the beats don't really fit Dom.

He woulda been better off doing this w the other half of the Surf Club.

Last edited:
How have yall not gave up yet tho? Yall got more faith then a sunday school teacher.
Some of you are your ridiculous with your expectations for Dom. He makes decent chill music. He was never top echelon, but the way some of you criticize him you'd think he once made classic material. His music has always been something you put on just to relax to. Sure his delivery has gotten lazy, but let's not pretend we're listening to him in the first place to be enlightened. If you're not feeling him anymore then quit coming in here and crying about how he's fallen off and just move on to another artist.

Some of you are your ridiculous with your expectations for Dom. He makes decent chill music. He was never top echelon, but the way some of you criticize him you'd think he once made classic material. His music has always been something you put on just to relax to. Sure his delivery has gotten lazy, but let's not pretend we're listening to him in the first place to be enlightened. If you're not feeling him anymore then quit coming in here and crying about how he's fallen off and just move on to another artist.

This. Dudes in here acting like it's a sin to listen to homie. No doubting he fell off, but he still has some cuts I can vibe too like Johnny Beach and 100 Rounds.

yellow album was classic material

even in that lane theres an art to it and a consistency

you can tell when someone has a natural charisma about them and when theyre phoning it in or faking it

dom used to say things that were relatable now he forces weird sayings and tells us lemonade instructions

Last edited:
yellow album was classic material
Yeah, umm not even close. :lol:

The Yellow Album was his strongest project, but the word classic doesn't belong anywhere near his material. You can probably take 3 maybe 4 solid songs from each album he's released. His last 2 albums (not counting half-a-mil) had only maybe 2 solid songs on them. I get why people are disappointed, but coming in here after everything he releases just to cry is getting tired. There are so many other artists making music, some people just need to accept we're never getting another Yellow album.

what wack songs were on yellow album

maybe im biased bc that was my hs soundtrack but i can play it w no skips everytime

I never said there were any wack songs on that album, just that it's not a classic. I understand the sentimental connection you have with it since it was your soundtrack to High Scool, but in the larger scope of Hip Hop; it's not a classic.

I don't know bruh.

It just feels like he's reciting lyrics off a paper over a beat.

He used to feel like he was rapping. I **** with the new joint but, iono bruh...

I know dudes wanna cape for dom

But the obvious difference is he used to sound like he meant every word
You believed him. He was talking that talk

Now he just sounds like alright I need some money, don't really care about this song , Ima just say this verse. Got other stuff to do
Sound like he don't care at all and Luke he don't even. Believe it

His son was on IG rapping his new song better than dom did it

It's gotta be drugs lol. Only explanation. Son whole raps be off beat as hell

What type of drugs ya'll think he's on?

other then herb and henny :lol:

i never heard him talk about anything else.. but then, idk him personally. *shrugs*

Idk either but the way he sounds, just sounds very slow. The bars the flows everything just sounds very remedial. Like his brain is fried or something.

Yellow Album is a classic summer album. Period. FTWWL2 is right behind that.

As a fan, I just want dude to sound like someone didn't hold him at gunpoint and make him go to the studio. New track is a step in the right direction though.

Back
Top Bottom