The Disney channel..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The mother on Wizards 
devil.gif

Please. Disney ain't been SUPER dope since them Jet Jackson days and the day where you could count on a new disney flick err month. But way before that, we was tryna watch Under the Umbrella Tree through the squigly lines cuz you couldn't even get Disney on bootleg cable
pimp.gif
. THAT'S the Disney channel I remember...sorta
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Please. Disney ain't been SUPER dope since them Jet Jackson days and the day where you could count on a new disney flick err month. But way before that, we was tryna watch Under the Umbrella Tree through the squigly lines cuz you couldn't even get Disney on bootleg cable
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
only good show on disney is Pheanus and Ferb or however it's spelled.
I miss those Disney Channel OG movies. Zeon, Johnny Tsunami, Brink
pimp.gif

I can't think of anymore right now but I know I've seen every Disney Channel original movie up until my sophomore year  

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

I can't think of anymore right now but I know I've seen every Disney Channel original movie up until my sophomore year  

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Phineas and Ferb
pimp.gif
and the little brother from WOWP gets me
laugh.gif
sometimes
I want Even Stevens to come back on show was dope

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Phineas and Ferb
pimp.gif
and the little brother from WOWP gets me
laugh.gif
sometimes
I want Even Stevens to come back on show was dope

Jet jackson

what was the name about the jersey, that would take them into the past? i loved that show

the new movies every month were piff

Jet jackson

what was the name about the jersey, that would take them into the past? i loved that show

Originally Posted by solefood229

Jet jackson

eek.gif
OH SNAP! I forgt about that joint! They used to put that joint on and be like their fav. players right? Such a dope show
smh.gif

Jet jackson

eek.gif
OH SNAP! I forgt about that joint! They used to put that joint on and be like their fav. players right? Such a dope show
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Wizards of wagerly place and icarly are way better than the dumb shows NT hypes up like ontourage, the wire true blood he office, parkas and recreation etc.

Selina gomez and Carly would get it raw hardbody in the butt
This is some of the worst spelling ever. Ontourage? Parkas? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Wizards of wagerly place and icarly are way better than the dumb shows NT hypes up like ontourage, the wire true blood he office, parkas and recreation etc.

Selina gomez and Carly would get it raw hardbody in the butt
This is some of the worst spelling ever. Ontourage? Parkas? 
roll.gif

Jet jackson

It was called "The Jersey" hahaha and the main guy on it was Nick Lighter
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
he was so hot

Jet jackson

It was called "The Jersey" hahaha and the main guy on it was Nick Lighter
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
he was so hot

Jet jackson

lol. The Jersey

Jet jackson

lol. The Jersey

Back
Top Bottom