** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I'm of the opposite camp and purchased based on the suede. Big fan of that or some nice nubuck. And I won't lie, those laces sucked me in, as well. Gonna do a lace swap, for sure, tho, just so I can make it more Shrek-based

that sucks, i was under impression the entire toe box was leather and clearly see in the video it has suede on it also. was hoping for all leather so it would be easy to keep clean. seem every collab now days has suede. would not mind seeing more in premium leather.

Maybe someone will oop me when I need it .... especially on Skeletors or Felix's. Well...Have at them. (Must have not drummed up enough hype/interest) :rolleyes

The BAIT x Dreamworks x Diadora N9000 "Shrek" is available for phone order at all BAIT locations.

I'm of the opposite camp and purchased based on the suede. Big fan of that or some nice nubuck. And I won't lie, those laces sucked me in, as well. Gonna do a lace swap, for sure, tho, just so I can make it more Shrek-based
i love suede too, and even more a sucker for good nubuck. the nubuck is what sucked me into the solebox gl3. with that said 98% of collabs are suede(or nubuck) so i was just excited to get what i thought was a majority based premium leather upper(aside from the canvas and suede on the stripe). just would have made it so much easier to rock and not have to worry about rain and stains.

on another note anyone have a idea what the other releases are in the bait dream work collab. thought i read the kung fu pandas were first in a 6 series collab. if that is true would be interested to know what the others are.

Last edited:
i love suede too, and even more a sucker for good nubuck. the nubuck is what sucked me into the solebox gl3. with that said 98% of collabs are suede(or nubuck) so i was just excited to get what i thought was a majority based premium leather upper(aside from the canvas and suede on the stripe). just would have made it so much easier to rock and not have to worry about rain and stains.

on another note anyone have a idea what the other releases are in the bait dream work collab. thought i read the kung fu pandas were first in a 6 series collab. if that is true would be interested to know what the others are.

View media item 2073512The partnership will yield a total of six shoes inspired by some of DreamWorks’ biggest entertainment franchises, including Kung Fu Panda, Where’s Wally (Waldo), Shrek, Felix the Cat and Skeletor.

thx for info. i assume the other black/white are the felix's, minus the pony hair look like a reverse of the kung fu panda. not really interested in any others aside from the shreks, o well. when i first seen pics of the pandas i wanted them bad but as the release approached i started to come to the reality i would never wear them b/c of the pony hair. dope concept and execution though imo.  thanks again!

Just got my first s8000 (brown mushroom).
Imo s8000 fit slightly larger than my n9000(NYL Paloma grey).
Not sure if it's due to the material construction or MiI(both enemy down 0.5 from TTS)
The S8000 fits better than my N9000 and its more comfy. Probably i should just stick to my TTS for n9000.
Anyway glad that i copped the S8K from Hanon on 60%. For reference my feet isn't narrow. I'll say it's more slightly broad.

Last edited:
I've noticed that some Diadora's I've wanted are on sale: Borg Elite Italia.  S8000 Nylon Italia.  I've been reading the thread and the consensus seems to be 0.5 from TTS.  I'm a true 11.5 and I've been buying the Be True To Your School Nike Dunks in 11.5.  I can wear New Balance 998's with thin socks in an 11 but if I put on normal white socks by the end of the day I'll be pretty unhappy as I have slightly wide feet and yet the 11.5 seems too big.  Any sizing advice on the Diadora's would be appreciated.  Keep in my mind that I have 38 year feet that can no longer compromise comfort for style.  

Last edited:
I've noticed that some Diadora's I've wanted are on sale: Borg Elite Italia.  S8000 Nylon Italia.  I've been reading the thread and the consensus seems to be 0.5 from TTS.  I'm a true 11.5 and I've been buying the Be True To Your School Nike Dunks in 11.5.  I can wear New Balance 998's with thin socks in an 11 but if I put on normal white socks by the end of the day I'll be pretty unhappy as I have slightly wide feet and yet the 11.5 seems too big.  Any sizing advice on the Diadora's would be appreciated.  Keep in my mind that I have 38 year feet that can no longer compromise comfort for style.  

I would say get 0.5 down from TTS for s8000 and TTS for N9000. However this is based on my sneakers S8K ITA brown mushroom and N9K NYL Grey. The material used and collab might cause the sizing to be differ slightly even if it's the same model(referred from my New balance collection).
Leather lining/upper etc.

Ordered these yesterday and looks like they shipped today and arriving tomorrow!? If that's correct, geeezus that's the fastest overseas shipping ever!
Yeah lamjc was super quick with shipping on the last 2 pairs too. Post some pics when yours arrive?

Yeah lamjc was super quick with shipping on the last 2 pairs too. Post some pics when yours arrive?
For sure. I was happy to see Diadora making nice looking shoes having been used to their cleats & uniforms for soccer.

Back
Top Bottom