** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

That link is no good but is that site legit and how is their reputation?
the site is fine, 3 orders, no problems with them, about the links...it's very strange, can't find the shoes now and they don't take anything off, even if it's sold out. No idea what happened, but prices were awesome

Sol easily, top 3 n9000 to me (Castellers and SS the other 2). Copitos are nice, but not on the same level imo

So I'm really looking forward to get my first pair of Diadoras, saw the Bait x Diadora N9000 Notti Veneziane and instantly loved them. Anyone here who can tell me about the quality of these?

Kinda hard to get them now in Europe without paying high resell prices, but them materials just look too beautiful.
nerd.gif

TTS on NB's, Saucony, and Asics Gel Lyte III & V's
So I'm really looking forward to get my first pair of Diadoras, saw the Bait x Diadora N9000 Notti Veneziane and instantly loved them. Anyone here who can tell me about the quality of these?
Kinda hard to get them now in Europe without paying high resell prices, but them materials just look too beautiful. :nerd:

Nottis are A-1 but run bigger than most Diadora collabs. But be careful, they are darker than the filtered pics make them out to be

youngtotti youngtotti yes, you can actually go a whole size down. Im TTS 10.5 and my Notti's are a 10 and are actually a little big still. They're not too bad, but a whole size down would probably be perfect IMO.

remy remy I'm intrigued ^^ [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Tampa International Airport, Day one of my six day Mexican rotation [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom