** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The laces are super stiff leather. There is just no way around the messy look of the laces. Overtime these leather laces will soften for sure but right now it just flops around like that and i grown to love it. Oh and fyi i got so many damn compliments on them tonight ! So worth the money i spent.

Thanks for the pics. The laces are hella messy :lol: but that's probably because you're missing an eye thread.

The shoes do look luxurious. You're definitely right about that. And I like how the toe box looks with the laser cutouts.

Btw, if you ever get day pics, I'd love to see them.

^^ such an underrated sneaker :smokin

I thought about picking them up but never knew what to wear them with. Seems you can match with everything or nothing at all :lol: Too bad 3 bills is the going price for them now.

^^ such an underrated sneaker
smokin.gif

I thought about picking them up but never knew what to wear them with. Seems you can match with everything or nothing at all
laugh.gif
Too bad 3 bills is the going price for them now.
It really is, man. The colors have such great pop to them in person, too. Both times I've put them on have been with black pants, and I think that's the way to go with them haha.

What size? 10.5 and below was sitting for under retail for ages. A lot of them dried up, but smaller sizes might still be possible.

If you're hunting for that 11 though good luck haha.

I usually like OD shoes but idk if I could wear these

OD?

If those All Gones are there in my size next week, and I don't get Beams, Diadora Gorillas, new NMDs, Velvet XIs, or something else, I'm going for those All Gones. I like them, I just don't love them.

OD?

If those All Gones are there in my size next week, and I don't get Beams, Diadora Gorillas, new NMDs, Velvet XIs, or something else, I'm going for those All Gones. I like them, I just don't love them.

Overdose
Bright/flashy/wild looking patterns or colors

Overdose
Bright/flashy/wild looking patterns or colors

That's what I thought you meant, however I didn't think they were that bad. The BAIT Pandas are worse, imo, but only because of the extra long hair that for me was out of place and odd. I tend to gravitate towards bright and flashy colors or unique patterns instead of just solid, dark monochrome colors. It's just not my thing, especially for sneakers. I'm kind of a Clyde Frazier of sneakers. Love my animal prints! :D

There are 3 All Gones that I'm debating on picking up here in the next couple of weeks, but I need to see how everything else pans out.

Anyone know if Copito are dropping on the 24K site?

Xlarge told me they aren't going to drop on their site at all but they might be on Ubiqs site.

Last edited:
They will release instore first, maybe online on some other day:
X-Large & 24Kilates x Diadora “Copito” release will take place on December 17th, 2016 at the X-Large Store in Harajuku, Tokyo; 24Kilates (Barcelona and Bangkok); in Madrid at Ecooo (C/ Escuadra 11), at UBIQ’s new location in Washington, D.C and online TBC.
Info is from 24KTS's blog. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Are they releasing on the normal euro site as well?

picked up giallos from solebox for 95€ i like the color scheme and for that price can't go wrong i guess

Back
Top Bottom