** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

fingers crossed the b. elites will have the italian flag on the heel aswell. only issue I've got with these is the timing of the release, here in london it hasn't stopped raining for about a week now, how are we supposed to wear beige suede shoes?

I want to get another pair soon, collab or not.  

One of the most comfortable runners I've ever own.

SF are really growing on me maybe it's just the filtered pics. I really wish they were an n9 instead of v7 tho. Every v7 i got fits different.

Now, everyone has been busy cooking collabs this month, some great some not so great but apparently next month we are gonna have a crazy collaboration between 24 Kilates and X-Large for diadora.

I saw these at complexcon, they killed it for me and the guys told me they're gonna be limited and chances most are gonna stay outside the US.

Now, everyone has been busy cooking collabs this month, some great some not so great but apparently next month we are gonna have a crazy collaboration between 24 Kilates and X-Large for diadora.

I saw these at complexcon, they killed it for me and the guys told me they're gonna be limited and chances most are gonna stay outside the US.
What a weird collaboration. 24Kilates and X-Large? Odd. I hope the materials aren't ***.

count me in for those, absolute beauties that will fill my tannery void, if anyone thinks they'd be able to help, drop me a PM, I always try and return favours!

I've got a question for all you Diadora heads out there. How do they hold up over time? I'm strictly about the AM90's with a few BW's and Air Trainers. But I've spent a small fortune on old 90s. The problem with collecting old air max is that they crumble to dust! It can get old to watch your hard earned money slowly crumble away? I've had many Soleswaped and Resto'd. Anyway i was just trying to get a feel if other brand runners had the same problem or to what extent?

I've got a question for all you Diadora heads out there. How do they hold up over time? I'm strictly about the AM90's with a few BW's and Air Trainers. But I've spent a small fortune on old 90s. The problem with collecting old air max is that they crumble to dust! It can get old to watch your hard earned money slowly crumble away? I've had many Soleswaped and Resto'd. Anyway i was just trying to get a feel if other brand runners had the same problem or to what extent?
modern day N9000s were only introduced in late 2013 so no-one really knows in all honesty

Not really feeling the heel gradient. 

Gas mask branding looks sick though. Would have been perfect on the back of the squads.

Back
Top Bottom