** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

seen concepts releasing this weekend also. hope this makes it somewhat easy to cop the rf. sizing on the intrepid tts? similar sole to the ic4000 right?

Yea I'm also hoping a lot of people dig the cncpts / packer pairs...haven't wanted a pair as much as the kith collab for a while

the concepts one is honestly flames remind me of the original olympic 7s color way. but I already got enough red white blue and gold sneakers thanks to nike.

seen concepts releasing this weekend also. hope this makes it somewhat easy to cop the rf. sizing on the intrepid tts? similar sole to the ic4000 right?

If you think RF will be easy, think again. Dang IG pics for 9k likes for 500 pair. And I already know of two who are backdooring/pre-ordering...sooooo

If you think RF will be easy, think again. Dang IG pics for 9k likes for 500 pair. And I already know of two who are backdooring/pre-ordering...sooooo

Yup, RF + 500 pairs = tough cop. Lord knows the usual goons will be posted up at both stores the whole night smh. Still hoping the other two collabs draw at least some attention away from it...

Yup, RF + 500 pairs = tough cop. Lord knows the usual goons will be posted up at both stores the whole night smh. Still hoping the other two collabs draw at least some attention away from it...
its the damn resseller gangs you have to worry about 1 person going to be their all day holding likke 50 peoples spots 

I'm going to go after the RF's this weekend.  On the off chance that I can snag actually a pair, how do Diadora's run?  Never gotten a pair before but thought about it for a while.  I'm TTS 10.  I think I saw somewhere about sizing .5 down for collabs? 

I think the RF collab will attract a whole different crowd in addition to the "usual" Diadora clientele and therefore be quite hard to get.

Personally, I don't fancy them too much and I think him again adding stuff to a classic sneaker is ridiculous. Sometimes it seems he's still offended by some NTer describing him as a "sneaker colorist" on Wikipedia once and ever since wants to prove he's a great designer with every single collab he does. :wink: But of course ymmv on this and others will probably like them exactly for standing out against all the other collabs.

I'm going to go after the RF's this weekend.  On the off chance that I can snag actually a pair, how do Diadora's run?  Never gotten a pair before but thought about it for a while.  I'm TTS 10.  I think I saw somewhere about sizing .5 down for collabs? 
Half size down should be fine.

Hey I'm the same size. I'm thinking 9.5 for these. So if you go grab two pair. Lol..

No seriously.

If these are like the I.C 4000 size wise, go TTS

@bds120  was the one who mentioned a .5 size down

unless he says different i would have to say its true.

I thought the IC4000 were a little snug like the V7000? If so, shouldn't you get your gl3/glv size? Still have no idea how the Intrepids fit...

I thought the IC4000 were a little snug like the V7000? If so, shouldn't you get your gl3/glv size? Still have no idea how the Intrepids fit...
@bds120  can you chime in here and lend your expertise?

IC4000's were all over the map as far as fit.  Solebox was a full size smaller (and in some instances .5 smaller) and then the patta and hannon flip flopped between TTS and .5 smaller.

to me they fit like a kayano. Long and snug. TTS is the move tho but model is awful imo

IC4000's were all over the map as far as fit.  Solebox was a full size smaller (and in some instances .5 smaller) and then the patta and hannon flip flopped between TTS and .5 smaller.
That's ridiculous of Diadora. 

to me they fit like a kayano. Long and snug. TTS is the move tho but model is awful imo
Ahh, can't do long and snug lol. Still need RF or whoever to chime in on the Intrepids.

Well as far as I know I went straight TTS on all. I will usually go with my sz10 and call it a day. At the minimum I will be a little snug or a little lose. 

maybe i should have used better wording as i never consider a rf release easy, i have struck out on pretty much everything that i have tried to cop from kith. i know i will most likely take the L but i can hope.

Back
Top Bottom