** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yeah saw that yesterday and seeing people who already have patta saying they fit tight

Pattas shipped already
eek.gif
Real bang for your buck for $48 euros

i reached out to patta asking to refund the tax since i'm in the US. haven't heard back yet but i know it's illegal to charge a non EU customer tax. hoping they refund me. it's almost like they don't want non EU ppl buying from them because they hiked up shipping and added tax to every order regardless of where you're from.

Man, I am really unsure on these. I didn't like the Transit II when I saw them in pictures initially either, but I LOVE them now, so I'm debating if I should play it safe and try to cop these.

The yellow eyes to me is 1 of those shoes that you cop now because you think they're somewhat dope at the moment...... A year from now I can see myself smh @ the purchase. I don't consider myself a HB but if I don't absolutely love it, it has to have some resale value for me to give it a try. I've bought too many pairs in the last few years with intentions to wear but my style and opinion on them changes before I can get a chance. I may give them a try on sale. Box price is too high for these IMO.

I don't own all the n9000 collabs but out of the ones I do own, All Gone 2007 and Lira are the biggest. 

I think I remember hearing that Patta Italias and Ferros fit pretty big too but I don't own those.

Transit II and All Gone 2008 actually feel a bit smaller than others in my true size but shoe trees stretched them out fine.
Just saw this. I have both the Saturday Specials and the Ferros in a 9.5 and the Ferros fit noticeably bigger. The toebox is roomy on both but all in all the SS are generally smaller.

Back
Top Bottom