** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

so I was talking about the Purple Tape's earlier, and how the guy wanted over $300.  Got him to understand the ebay fee system and grabbed em for $260!!!  And this time I got the correct size, that would be a 10, not the 10.5 I thought I was...

Cannot wait to get these in hand, will def post pics when they arrive, should have them Saturday as we are in the same state. :pimp:
awesome pick up, super jealous.. Could use a size 12.5.. at that price would be a blessing but I would just like the opportunity to find a pair !

Transit II's today
Trying some new stuff instead of the regular look down on foot shot
Took everything with my iphone
Let me know what you guys think

You took those with your phone? Are your arms 14 feet long? I'm impressed.. :nerd:

You took those with your phone? Are your arms 14 feet long? I'm impressed..
nerd.gif
Selfie stick would be my guess.

awesome pick up, super jealous.. Could use a size 12.5.. at that price would be a blessing but I would just like the opportunity to find a pair !
Thank you!  I have been eyeing these for a while now.  But im really trying to get those ALLGONE reds.  But I cannot bring myself to fork over $350 for em...

will def post pics, shipped today already should have them in hand tomorrow around 3pm!!!

So I remember a lot of people saying Castellers fit bigger than other N9000 collabs...IMO they fit smaller than most. Great fit though.

Trying to figure out each of the shops...

Is the packer collab the black one or the top shoe in the second pic?

? ? Concepts

Hanon Patta ? Solebox

Back
Top Bottom