** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

So. Many. Different. Colors. 
wink.gif

the coral toebox just kills it for me. The purple's kinda random too.

I'll wait for on-feet shots to decide though.

EB are meh.

I feel like the leather toebox might make the shape 
sick.gif

Still waiting to see what ubiq has up their sleeve too

Diadora collabs, when will they stop lol...

Social Status... Blue pair looks real good
Can't stop won't stop

Also I think I like the red pair more. From this first look at least.

Blue looks like it will have a silver look where as the red toe is gold. 

Idk why but I like gold shoes.

Maybe these are summer olympic inspired?

Last edited:
Can't stop won't stop

Also I think I like the red pair more. From this first look at least.
Blue looks like it will have a silver look where as the red toe is gold. 
Idk why but I like gold shoes.
Maybe these are summer olympic inspired?
The red suede toe box looks so velvety haha

They are Olympic themed

View media item 2000604

That skeletor bait n9000 looks greatHopefully that drops right after Kung fu pandas

Last edited:
Ok here's the dilemma. 13 in retro Jordan's. 12 in adidas Yeezy and boosts. 11.5 in tubulars. 13 in NB998/997 and 13 in GLV/GLIII. So you think 12 in the n9000??

It's hard to believe you could be the same size in GL3/GLV and in 997/8 Gel Lytes tend to run a good half size smaller in my experience. Id say the N9000 fit more like the 997/8 but wider. Closest comparison I can give is the N9000 fit very similar to NB 580/999. If you don't have either of those I'd say go for 12-12.5 N9000. My size 13 Rose 997s fit similar to my 12.5 Diadora collabs.

It's hard to believe you could be the same size in GL3/GLV and in 997/8 Gel Lytes tend to run a good half size smaller in my experience. Id say the N9000 fit more like the 997/8 but wider. Closest comparison I can give is the N9000 fit very similar to NB 580/999. If you don't have either of those I'd say go for 12-12.5 N9000. My size 13 Rose 997s fit similar to my 12.5 Diadora collabs.
i have wide feet so everything fits weird. ill go 12 if they are a little tight i can deal with it

Back
Top Bottom