** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Still torn on pre-ordering the All Gone's for $330.. or take my chances they end up hitting online. I need someone to talk me out of it lol

Don't do it... Look at what happened with the Gufetto, 190 pairs turned into 1900 pairs...
Thank you... That's what I was thinking... I ended up overpaying for Gufettos twice because they fit so big, can't get rid of my extra set for ****. I'm completely awful at gauging the hype around stuff like this. 

Thank you... That's what I was thinking... I ended up overpaying for Gufettos twice because they fit so big, can't get rid of my extra set for ****. I'm completely awful at gauging the hype around stuff like this. 
The gufettos are really good but I completely regret paying what I did for them... I think the all gone pair is the same, 30 euro or so above retail would be fine but the prices these resellers want are stupid

Im dying at this Kangaroo Borg...

I want sooooooo bad but cannot find a way to justify 240 for some borgs....just cannot

Im dying at this Kangaroo Borg...

I want sooooooo bad but cannot find a way to justify 240 for some borgs....just cannot
I've had them in my cart a couple of times but just can't bring myself to buying them... I think the are too expensive for a tennis shoe really... Materials might be good but I just can't see them being £170 good... So much stuff to buy these days and you really have to be picky

had to cop for 200.... at the end of the day I will take them over a sorry crap made Jordan or Nike. 

Any other known US retailers getting the kangaroo elites? Feature and rise both didn't have my US 9 by the time I checked those links

I see everyone going for gold...I love the silver.

@200 I could not  pass up...but for $240...easy pass.

Repped. Interesting to see every store charging a different price. 
Tell me about it...its only proof that is all about each making their side hustle. 

Every since I saw the lebron james truck robbery thing, I will always call BS on boutiques and stores. 

Don't you think that the Borg Elites will go on sale? Most non-collab Diadoras sit and even the collab hype seems less extreme than last year.

Last edited:
Are the Borg kangaroo TTS? Thanks in advance for answering. My Tridents Imcould size down a half but wondered with the leather what the difference was.

Leaning towards holding off on the CNCPTS for now. Just don't have the money now. Hoping the resale will stay similar to Lira. 

I said those concepts would be easy. Nothing earth shattering about them. Concepts will do what they always do...take them down like the sold out and then put them back up in a few days or a week

I said those concepts would be easy. Nothing earth shattering about them. Concepts will do what they always do...take them down like the sold out and then put them back up in a few days or a week
Encountered before. But it's for NB 998 grand tourer. Was shown as sold out previously. Then Bam! FSR on their website

Wow....

Looks like I and/or WHOEVER  purchased their Diadora Borg "Kangaroo" from Rise45 got lucky. They have caught it and fixed the error. But my pair has already been shipped. 

Cannot believe I got them for $200 shipped. What they or whoever did was put them up as the regular "leather" version price. I knew someone was going to screw up....I just thought it would be a buyer, not a seller.

***I have no idea why diadora would release both the Kangaroo pair and the "regular leather" pair on the same weekend and day. ****

Back
Top Bottom