** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

So should I pull the trigger on Solebox v7000's at 230 euros? Like the color way, but I am concerned about the toe box. It looks messed up and huge in some photos, while in others it looks fine. Don't want it to be too clunky! Anyone that have seen it in hand and will share their thoughts?

thanks a lot

I can send some pics of my size 10 SB that I received the other day. The shoes are beautiful...even nicer than in the pics.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the Diadora N9000 Kilates Somba? If I wear a 9.5 in the Diadora Packer N9000 should I order the same size in the Somba?

So should I pull the trigger on Solebox v7000's at 230 euros? Like the color way, but I am concerned about the toe box. It looks messed up and huge in some photos, while in others it looks fine. Don't want it to be too clunky! Anyone that have seen it in hand and will share their thoughts?
thanks a lot
230 euros is a good price and yes, you should buy them, the toe box certainly isn't clunky

all i was able to get was a size 11 in the castellers but really need a 9.5 or 10  
indifferent.gif

Barneys 40% sale. Those Diadora Trident 90 Heritage pack from earlier in the year are on sale along with some S800's. Both made in Italy. Personally I jumped on the Trident 90's been looking for those all year for a good price and in my size. Hard to come by in the states. Free shipping and returns.

$280 - 40% $159.99 for the Trident 90's (made in Italy)

$200 - 40% $119 for the S800 (made in Italy I believe)

https://www.barneys.com/barneys-new...efv1=Diadora&prefv2=Sale&prefn3=productAccess

View media item 1800756

Last edited:
Barneys 40% sale. Those Diadora Trident 90 Heritage pack from earlier in the year are on sale along with some S800's. Both made in Italy. Personally I jumped on the Trident 90's been looking for those all year for a good price and in my size. Hard to come by in the states. Free shipping and returns.

$280 - 40% $159.99 for the Trident 90's (made in Italy)

$200 - 40% $119 for the S800 (made in Italy I believe)

Can't decide whether to grab the black or the grey Trident.

Feel like copping all 3 though.

Congrats on the SB! Received mine last week and love them.

I would appreciate any opinions regarding the Diadora N9000 Italia Patta and any leads other than EBay for a size US 9.5.

Can't decide whether to grab the black or the grey Trident.
Feel like copping all 3 though.

I copped 2 (Ghost Gray and the Deep Navy). I've been wanting these all year especially the the Ghost Grey joints. I feel like grabbing the black pair too but I gotta chill.

Back
Top Bottom