** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Still waiting on the release which was suppose to come to the US. Terrible
None of this European or Asian stuff is making it stateside...and copping the concepts was an upcharging and customs slaughter for Europeans, I hear.  Diadora's releasing and distribution is whack.  

By the way, some really dope GR n9000s and some heritage are at kith now.  ramping up their choices for this release apparently.

None of this European or Asian stuff is making it stateside...and copping the concepts was an upcharging and customs slaughter for Europeans, I hear.  Diadora's releasing and distribution is whack.  

By the way, some really dope GR n9000s and some heritage are at kith now.  ramping up their choices for this release apparently.
Welp sounds like $$$ saved then because I am not going to jump any major hoops for them. I want them but not about to go nuts trying to get them.

First wear for these. 

Wasn't super psyched when I initially got them but I'm starting to like them more and more.

As for the upcoming v7000, passing on all of them. Nothing special imo.

$300 for purple tapes too much? Want to take advantage of the 5x eBay bucks so they would be net $270.

Last edited:
View media item 1757801
Just wanted to show a comparison of the outsole length between a size 10 BTP and a size 9 Lira. Although I fit the size 9 Lira's snugly, I went with my nike tts of 9.5.

Sorry for straying away from upcoming release talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom